𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

Heidi and Freen's parents arrived at the scene as Heidi ran towards the ocean but was stopped by the team. tears rolling down her cheeks As well as Freen's parents. Richie went over to Billy and pointed at Heidi with his head motion. "Who is she?" Richie asked as Alan came around as well. "Freen's fiancé, that she has been refusing to marry for the past... I don't know years." Billy shrugged as he sigh, as Richie nodded his head he wasn't sure what to tell Becca at this point, Freen was willing to marry Becky but not her fiancé. interesting but now how the hell will he tell Becky about Freen being injured and was nowhere to be found.

After a few hours of searching, Becky came to the scene because of the news on TV she wasn't sure why she was worried.. but after six months of them spending each day together it felt like there's a connection there even if everything was fully to protect her from getting killed by rebels. She knew she shouldn't be this worried and feeling all these kinds of things but she couldn't help herself. She disguised herself and went to the scene standing from afar. "Please be okay." Becky whispered to herself as a tear slid down her cheek she quickly wiped it away, even if she was wearing glasses.

Richie was quick to go over to Freen's parents and comfort them telling them he was the prince of Switzerland. Alan was quick to learn that Freen was the princess of Thailand which made him bow to them since they're in their country and everything went wrong because of Alan. "I beg for your forgiveness." Alan lowered his head once again, Freen's parents shook their heads. "It's okay. As long as you're okay as well don't worry. Freen will be okay. she's strong.'' Her dad spoke up and Alan nodded his head, he didn't know she was a princess, damn. hell of a brave one too, even worked as an FBI agent.

Not too long later Freen was found in the bottom of the ocean she quickly was taken to the nearby hospital as Engfa and Freen's parents followed them to the hospital along with Richie and Alan. Seeing That Becky got back into the Van and ordered them to go to the hospital as well. Freen was rushed into an emergency surgery to take out the bullet and monitor her condition.