𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

[FEW HOURS LATER IN THE AFTERNOON]

Freen's eyes fluttered open and the lights were way too bright. She looked around trying to open them fully as it finally landed on Becky, sound asleep next to her and holding her hand. This feeling was undeniable but she still has to hide it no matter what, whatever it is there will be no Freen and Becky in the future. They'll go separate ways and find what makes them happy. Even if it hurts to live like that everyday but they're cherishing every moment they could together even if Freen was just there to protect Becky.

Not even a few minutes after, Billy and Kit burst through the door which made Becky wake up. Freen tried her best trying to shush them up but it was no work, Becky was already awake by now. "Oh shit." Kit and Billy lowered their heads to pay respect to Becky, Becky just smiled and nodded before turning to face Freen who was awake. "You're awake!? For how long!?" Becky let go of the woman's hand and stood up from her chair clearing her throat. Billy and Kit were nudging each other and smirking, at the sight of these two love birds. "Not too long ago, Your majesty." Freen replied with a small smile. Becky went over to get some water in the mini fridge and a straw. She tried to open the bottle of water but she couldn't. Freen took the bottle when Becky walked back to her bed, she opened the bottle and handed it to Becky. "No. It's for you, idiot." Becky mumbled as she put the straw in the bottle and waited for Freen to take a sip. The blonde agent leaned down to take a big sip of the water, she choked on it due to drinking way too fast. Freen coughed as Becky went to grab some tissues wiping Freen's mouth with it. The two made eyes contact before it was broken right after Freen turn away.

"Your majesty— Is your last name really Armstrong if you couldn't .. open the bottle of water?" Chris cracked a joke trying not to laugh at it, but Kit and Billy ended up laughing so did Freen which earned a small slap from the princess on the arm for Freen. "Shut up. I'll behead you myself." Becky warned as she sat back down on the chair and Freen whined because of the little slap she earned on her injured arm. "That actually hurts, your majesty. I'm still injured." Freen looked at the woman next to her. Becky just rolled her eyes at Freen. "And who's fault is that?? Yours. Obviously, you went after them on your own. stop being so stubborn and think about the consequences for once. You said that I should think of the consequences but it's you who should think of the consequences." Becky went off on the woman, she wasn't sure what else to say but Freen deserves it. Every bit of it, Freen was stubborn enough to go after that person alone and god knows what could've happened. Freen just smiled at the woman raising her eyebrow. "So you're worried?" Freen tried to turn it back around which earned another slap on her arm. The blonde groaned in pain squeezing her eyes shut for a moment. "I'm not worried, My grandpa assigned you to this mission. You better know and understand the consequences of things instead of just doing what you want." Becky defended herself, trying to find all the excuses she could in the world to add to that but that was enough after all.

Kit and Billy couldn't help themselves but laugh at the princess for her excuses. The two excused themselves to guard outside while the two had their moment. "I agree. I find it hard to believe if you end up worrying about me." Freen smiles sarcastically trying to sit up from her current position, Becky helped her sit up and adjust the bed. "I would also find it hard to believe." Becky bit her lip crossing her arms over her chest. "When can you go home?" After a few minutes of awkward silence Becky decided to speak again, popping up the question after all. "I'll ask the doctor to discharge me now. I feel a lot better now." Freen smiled as she unhook herself from the IV and the machines. she tried to stand up but got lightheaded Becky tried to catch the woman but she was too heavy so they both fell onto the floor.

note; read chapter 28 first bro 😡