1.

FELIX POV -

I stand in front of a college, it reads 'stray college, for music production and sound' I don't belong here. I go to a dance collage and it's a 15 mins walk from here. I was dragged here by my lovely friend, han jisung.

he was so down that his boyfriend 'lee minho' was sick. the sick boy couldn't walk him to his college today. The way he can not survive a day with him drives me crazy as a friend

He tells me I have to walk him till his first class and wave him bye. At this point he might ask me for a kiss too, joking. As a friend I have done this a lot, not kissing him but doing stuff for him when he is down, it's not a happens - a lot sight, he is a pretty energetic kid

He tells me more about his boyfriend. About the dates and all the kind gesture he does for him and after a while I just stop hearing more. It's too early in the morning for this and I don't have a boyfriend so this boyfriend talk is annoying me a bit

I have never been to his college. I look around as he guides me through it and I follow him trying to keep up with him. he walks faster than me, I get tired just following his rhythm.

A guy graps my attention, he looks like he works out and he has a great style but he wear a cap over his black hair which doesn't quite match with the whole outfit he wears and has chubby cheeks. Cute, Just my type, i think to myself and not wanting to let go of my chance, I decide to ask my friend about him. Maybe I can make a move, just maybe.

I call han to ask about him and he glances at the guy I'm curious about and then he looks back at me. Then it hits him, he tells me he is late for him class so he can tell me about it after. I let go of it as he gives me a apologetic look and he runs his way to his class. No walking till the class and waving him bye I guess.

I make my way to my college thinking of that beautiful sight - that guy, i saw.

this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I Did have to hear han talk about his boyfriend and boyfriend only but he has an interest now.

I looks at my watch and realised how late I'll be so i walk fast but with a smile, maybe minho' hyung should get sick more often or I can tag along just to look at that guy.

i can't believe I'm thinking I can make a move right now, I don't even know if he swings the same way as me. With full of thoughts i get into my class and i take a seat.

A | N -

The start is off to a boring start- I knowwww

It's my first  fanfiction, be nice
(⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)...