Not safe or sound

"Mi amigo are you okay you look a bit scared?"

"I'm fine dude it's nothing!"

"Well the team needs you in your best shape!"

"I know..."

A loud speaker interrupted their conversation.

"Alright campers! Today we are going to be landing in Japan!"

"Yes! I have got to demonstrate my epic skills!"

"ugh...we better win this one."

from the corner of my eye I could see Noah roll his eyes.

"guys! I don't like flying.What if the plane crashes!?"

"don't worry, flying in a plane is the 35th most safest use of transport."

Unfortunately, it wasn't that safe and parts of the plane started breaking off causing some of the contestants to fly around.Leshawna almost flew out but Alejandro caught her in time.I noticed that Harold was glaring at him. I mean who wouldn't? he is constantly trying to steal peoples girls!

"i could have done that to you know!"

I could hear Alejandro whisper something on the lines of "Whatever...she's just a pawn I don't actually care about her."

I knew he's planning something but I don't know what.Chef came in which ended my thoughts.Chef cut us all off of the plane which all caused us to fall.

"Seriously!? I mean seriously?!" I heard Noah yell.

skip the song because I can't be bothered to do it.

We safely landed in a Japanese game show of human pinball I guess?

"I love Japanese game shows!"

"me too!"

We both stared at eachother before turning to the rest of my team

How dare that ginger nerd look at Tyler like that. I'm going to get him out one way or another and then his lovely leshawna will be gone aswell.

"one of your team members must go into the ball but becareful! U will have company in the ball!"
I didn't know what Chris meant until I saw the Panda.

I opted out of the challenge same with Noah because we both were allergic to panda dander.

Alejandro decided to do it for us.

cody decided to do it for team Amazon

And Dj decided to do it for team victory which ended in DJ being attacked by the Panda. Honestly, I felt sorry for him.

The round finished and we won 1st!

team Amazon was last.

team victory was 2nd.

"hey atleast we won the challenge!"

"There's another part get ready to make an advert for chef's food! Teriyaki tails!"

"another part well this could be pretty easy!"

"yeah if we could create a good advert and let's hope chef isn't biased."

Our team finished creating our advert pretty quickly

Team Amazon was still arguing but then Cody and sierra decided to create an Advert on their own!

Team victory used Harold as their main character in their advert.

*skip chef watching the adverts cus I'm too lazy for that.*

"hmm these adverts are good but only 1 can win...I pick...team Amazon!"

team Amazon celebrated their victory in 1st class while we were stuck in economy AGAIN. But hey atleast we didn't have to decide who to vote.

But where is Alejandro off to now?

Tyler decided to follow him quietly without trying to make a sound.

Alejandro walks up to Harold

"what are you doing?!"

Alejandro stabbed Harold multiple times and ripped his eyes out from his eye sockets.

Tyler quickly ran away.

He was so fucking terrified, he had to tell someone what he saw! But no one would believe him right?

Later that day, Harold was found dead.