Shouldn't have asked where "he" was Lindsay

An announcement started playing when we found his corpse....
"Alright campers...so...instead of doing the challenges we could try to get justice for sweet Harold! You all could investigate the plane for evidence to find out who did it!"

"is everything okay Tyler? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"I know who did it Leshawna...I just wish you all would believe me!"

"who did it then?"

Alejandro started walking up to leshawna and Tyler

"Nevermind."

"No I want to hear it...tell me Tyler."

"uh on second thoughts...! I don't know who it is!"

"Alright then!"

Alejandro walks away with malicious intent in his eyes he wasn't looking where he was going and he bumped into Lindsay.

"Hey Alejandro, do you know where Tyson is?"

"yes, I do, follow me!"

He walks to the elimination area with her and she stands still

"Tyson isn't here? Why did you bring me here?"

"Well I wanted to...do this!"

He bangs her head against the wall 14 times

He then checks if she's dead or not she wasn't dead but she was passed out.

"hmm... what should I do with you?"

He pulls out his knife which he used to kill Harold with and began to chop her hands,arms and legs off. When he finished doing that, he began to bite on her arm causing her arm to bleed in his mouth.He continued to bite into her arm until there was nothing left but bone. Then he ate her hands and lastly her legs.

"Eugh...I don't even see what Tyler saw in you..."

He walks away leaving her to bleed out and hiding his dagger in his hand as he heads to the communal to wash the knife, when he gets there he walks in and washes his face and knife and dries it. He places his knife back in his pocket and walks out acting like everything is okay.