16 M

Jk- please what baby?
Tae-(breathing heavily)kiss me.
Jk and tae start kissing.Soon their kiss start getting heating tae slide jk's oversized coat from his shoulder. Jk tap tae's ass and he jump and wrap his leg around jk's torso. Jk took him to their bedroom without breaking kiss. And throw tae on bed slowly and remove tae's t-shirt and shorts. And his eyes darken by seeing what tae is wearing. Tae smirk by seeing jk's reaction. Jk take out his phone from his pocket and take tae's photo and smirk.
Jk- so my baby was all ready hmm
Tae-(smirk) didn't u like it daddy.
Jk-No baby this black lingerie look good on u but be ready to shop new lingerie for wedding night becoz I am not goona left it.i will rip it.
Tae-(seducing voice) what are u waiting for daddy.
Jk- are not we being a badboy. And badboy deserve punishment.
Tae- Then give me punishment daddy.
Jk reach drowner and grab a tie from his drowner and tie tae's hand and smirk. Jk tear tae's lingered and stare at him. Tae bite his lip. And that's it jk lost his mind and kiss tae hungrily and suck tae's lip to enter his tongue but tae being naughty didn't allow. So jk pinch his nipple and tae moan jk took his chance and favor tae's mouth and suck his tongue. After good 5-7 minutes they pull pout. Tae was breathing heavily. While breathing his chest go up and down and jk can't take anymore so he start sucking tae's neck. And tae is only moaning. Tae try to touch jk but his hands were tied. Soon jk went to his nipple he start sucking one and play with another after sucking some time he went to tae's belly botton not before leaving hickies.
He went to tae's pussy and start fingering him. After sometime tae come with loud moan.
Jk- we aren't done yet baby this is your punishment.
Tae- ahh~d~daddy let me touch you.
Jk- no baby boy.
Tae- da~daddy~ I beg u pl~plea~se
Jk untie him and tae was fast to take out jk's trouser.
After lot of sucking,teasing and kissing Jk insert his dick in tae and give him sometime to adjust and they have 5 rounds. Tae was tired as hell now so jk clean them both and change sheets and and lay him on bed and join him in bed.
Jk- good night baby.love u(kiss his forhead)
Tae-(weak smile) love you too kookie.
They both sleep in each other.
Next morning tae woke up at 11 with pain in his back and below abdomen. He blush by remembering last night. Suddenly Jk enter the room.
Jk- baby u wake up. Take these painkillers. Let me help you in taking bath.
Tae-(blush) no I am fine I can walk.
Jk-ooo really so.lets have our morning rounds. (Smirk)
Tae-(wide eyes) yahhh u bunny face muscle pig u horny ass u literally broke me yesterday and I are still horny I am still sore(fake angry).
Jk-(chuckle+smirk) baby please only 1 round.
Tae took painkillers and cover himself with sheets and look at jk.
Tae- take me to bathroom.
Jk- really u are ready.
Tae-no I will take bath myself jeon.
Jk-(pout)okk but jeon word from your mouth sounds hot.
Tae blush and jk smile and take him to bathroom and put in hot bathtub.
After sometime tae come out in bathrob and sit on bed.

Jk-what happen baby why are u sitting like this.
Tae-(pout) let's go to shopping. I want some clothes for here too.
Jk- ok baby but for here u will buy only girls cloth.
Tae- why?
Jk- u look hot in girls outfit.
Tae blush and jk kiss him. After their makeout jk went downstairs to prepare breakfast as jk told maids to have leave for 2 days as he don't want any Disturbance.
After sometime tae and jk have their breakfast while teasing each other and went to mall.