𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ᅳ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

ᅳ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫  ☃❆         

While Happy unbuckled his belt and freed himself from his pants, letting his hard member spring free, she kicked her panties off her long legs, half tripping over her own feet out of excitement. The sexual frustration of the last few years was leading her and right now all she wanted was to finally be intimate with someone again. And she didn't want that with anyone other than Happy.

Her pulse quickened as her gaze slid over his now naked body. She slowly walked towards him and let her fingertips slide over his abs, every now and then she let the tip of her index finger slide over his tattoos. Her face scrunched up thoughtfully as she circled his smiley face tattoos with her nail.

There were significantly more than five years ago. She knew the meaningᅳ that every smiley represented a kill for the club. It should scare her, push her awayᅳ but it didn't. For one simple reasonᅳ she knew Happy, knew how loyal, caring and amazing he could be. None of the smileys were aimed at innocent people, which eased her conscience somewhat.

And Happy knew she could handle it. When he first told her about it, she initially thought it was a bad joke. He remembered her nervous laughter as the penny slowly dropped and she realized he hadn't been joking.

For days there was no call from her, no message ᅳ and for a moment he was sure he had lost her because of his lifestyle. Until a week later she stood at his door of his old apartment and wanted to know everything down to the last detail.

Why he did what he did, whether he also hurt innocent people, how he was dealing with the things he did. And most importantly, who he really was. Hallie was the first woman he had opened up to, revealed everything about himself and shown vulnerability. And in the end she knew everything about him because he knew that was the only way he could win her over and make her hisᅳ with complete honesty.

"Could you still live with this? With my lifestyle and everything that comes with it?" His raspy voice reached her, his hot breath close to her ear before his lips danced along her neck and planted open-mouthed kisses.

A gasp slipped past her slightly parted lips, her hand groping the back of his head as she tilted her head to the side to feel his love bites and kisses more intensely.

"Yes, yes I can", she breathed, her eyes closed. "You know I never had a problem with that."

Her body was pulled against his, his grip on her hip assertive and possessive, just the way she liked it. His second arm wrapped around her waist, his hand sliding up her back and undoing the clasp of her bra. The only piece of clothing left between them.

"And I've always loved you for that", he growled softly against her lips, which he let connect with his and pushed the bra straps off her shoulders, his fingertips sliding along her arms giving her goosebumps all over her body.