16| 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴

Hey lovelies.

Early update as we completed 100k freaking views...

I am too overwhelmed to speak anything.... Thanks to you all lovely people....

Love you all🥹

Enjoy reading 🥂

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aadrika's pov -

Aadrika's pov -

Sometimes understanding my husband is difficult. I mean why can't he tell me where are we going?

"Stop pouting Rika." Maan spoke and i looked at him being puzzled.

"I will not , it is my wish." I said sternly and looked other side.

"Did i offended him?"

Suddenly Maan pulled the brake and i looked at him with hesitation.

"Will he hit me now?"

He pulled me closer to him and panic rushed into me. He shifted more closer to me.
So close that I can feel his hot breathes near my ears.

"Your wish will be my command but your wish will make me insane and you shouldn't blame me if i become insane? Ok?" He asked huskily and i opened my eyes to look at him who was smiling. He is so mean , I was scared and he is smiling.
Before i could process and speak, Maan did something unexpected.

He pressed his lips near my earlobes. This was unexpected but did it give me butterflies?

No, i felt insane just like Maan. I felt ticklish. This feeling was new.

I covered my mouth with my palms. Suddenly I am feeling shy.

Maan looked at me and smiled in satisfaction but Maan is Maan , he again kissed my left earlobe and resumed driving as if nothing happened.

I was still looking at him.

"Don't stare at me Rika." Maan spoke and i nodded at him but my eyes didn't left his.

I leaned closer to him and left a peck on his cheeks. Yes , cheeks because he doesn't likes cheek kisses. I never knew I was this bold, if Ruh would have been with me , she would have been proud of me. Afterall she taught me everything.

Maan again pulled the brake and now our noses were touching eachother's. His eyes , for the very first time I saw them being dilated. His stare was giving me peace but i couldn't look into his eyes. I moved back as i couldn't look more into his eyes.

I can feel him smiling. I kept quiet. Did I committed a mistake? I don't know why i did this? I am happy with him. I feel to be with, to speak with him. I want to be close to him but what is this all turns out to be a dream? My mind was covered with questions but i shrugged off knowing that i don't have any answers.