Chap-16 "An emergency"

*they rushed her to the hospital and admitted her in the ICU*

*The doctor checked Tae's mom*

Tae: doctor what happened to my mom?? Is she alright?? Nothing serous right??

Doctor: actually your mom has a weak heart and she needs a surgery immediately.

Tae: what!!! How much does it costs?

Doctor: almost 10k dollars.

Tae: that much how will I arrange it?

Doctor: please get the money as soon as possible because we have to perform the operation sooner.

Jisoo: start the surgery immediately doctor we will arrange the money.

Doctor: ok then please fill these forms and submit it to the receptionist.

*he gave the form to jisoo and entered the ICU*

Jisoo: taehyung you start filling the form I will ask my dad for money and don't worry he will arrange it in seconds.

Tae: no jisoo you don't have to do it.

Jisoo: what do you mean?? Your mom needs surgery immediately, we don't have time.

Tae: you have already helped me with my loan, if you give me more money I can't afford to pay you back.

Jisoo: then don't taehyung I never asked you to return the money. Now stop talking and start filling.

*saying that she left*

Tae's pov: if you continues to help me like this it will become more difficult for me to go away from you jisoo.

*on the other side*

Jisoo: hello dad.

Dad: jisoo what happened?? Are you in danger??

Jisoo: no dad I'm completely fine, actually I need your help.

Dad: what is it?

Jisoo: I need 10k dollars immediately.

Dad: 10k why do you need that much money??

Jisoo: It's for taehyung's mom's surgery.

Dad: what happened to her??

Jisoo: actually She's having a week heart. I don't have enough money to pay so Please help us dad.....

Dad: don't worry I will ask my assistant to pass the money into your account.

Jisoo: thank you dad thank you so much.

*jisoo came running to tae*

Jisoo: taehyung my dad agreed to help.and don't worry your mom will be fine.

Tae: this is not okay jisoo??

Jisoo: why not taehyung even though we have a fake relationship you decided to help me, so It's my turn now.

Tae: Please stop mentioning about our fake relationship again and again also if I take your money then what your butler said would be right.

Jisoo: what??

Tae: that i'm using you for your money.

Jisoo: nonsense I don't care what people say, I'm helping you and that's it no more discussion about this.

she went and paid the medical bills, after sometime the surgery began jisoo and tae were sitting outside the ICU waiting for the doctor.

Jisoo: don't worry tae aunty will be alright.