Chap-20 "Tae in trouble"

Butler ben: because taehyung's dad is not dead.

Jisoo: what are you saying!!!!

Butler ben: he pulled out a loan from some bad guys and when he knew he couldn't pay for it, he faked his death.

Jisoo: what!! There's no way!! Does taehyung know about this??

Butler ben: probably that's why you Shouldn't trust him! That's the reason I tried to seperate you both.

Jisoo: stop it ben I don't know what to say.....

Butler ben: maybe taehyung agreed to be your partner so that he could get your money and help his dad.

Jisoo: but he's not that type of person, I know him. he would never trick me with money.

Butler ben: people show their true colours after getting what they want. Trust me miss.jisoo.

Jisoo: how can I trust you after what you have done.

Butler ben: after knowing about your fake engagement I ordered my men to interrogate about him. All I did was to help you so please trust me this time.

Jisoo: I don't understand what to do?

Butler ben: whatever you do, you need to find a way out from that relationship. Orelse....

Jisoo: orelse....

Butler ben: you will end up being used like taehyung's mother. So be careful.

*jisoo didn't say anything and came out of the room*

Ji yong: so, how did it go??

Jisoo: fantastic now can you please stay away from me!!!

Ji yong: whoa!! What did my Uncle say to make you this upset.

Jisoo: It's none of your business!!

Ji yong: look I get that we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm really trying to make up for what I did.

Jisoo: can you just stop already!!

Ji yong: you know when a guy is being nice to you, you should stop that attitude of yours and be greatful.

Jisoo: oh really be greatful to a stupid jerk like you!!!

Ji yong: all I'm saying is your really acting as a total bitc--

* taehyung came inside*

Jisoo: tae...taehyung!!

Tae: with all due respect are you really dumb miss.kim jisoo!!!

Jisoo: excuse me??

Tae: how csn you go with a jerk like him when you already know what he did!!!

Jisoo: I came here because of ben not him.

Tae: he is not less than a jerk too.

Jisoo: why did you come here?

Tae: our waiter told me how you went with a stranger. Thank god I had your location Orelse what will I do!!

Jisoo: my dad will find me if you didn't...

Tae: how will he know and what if something happened to you!!! What will I do without you!!

Jisoo: why do you care??

Tae: because I lo....

*he stopped*

Jisoo: you what??

Tae: leave it you will not understand even if I say so...

Jisoo: whatever I'm totally fine now.