making love

( presenting the most disgusting smut ever)

The newly married couple came to a resort they had booked for their first night. Both of them had smile on their faces. It was a dream come true moment for them. The dream they never thought will ever turn into reality. It's already night. And Taehyung was sitting on the bed waiting for jimin to come out of the shower.. Taehyung's heart was racing.. a wired happiness tingling in his stomach.
The feeling is more beautiful. Taehyung was thinking about their journey with a smile on his face. Suddenly he heard the sound of door closing and looked at that way to get his breath hitched.. there standing his boyfriend.oops , sorry.. his husband who's the prettiest creation of god. Taehyung literally forgot to breathe.
Taehyung stand up.. walked towards jimin with slow steps without blinking..
He was admiring his husband's beauty.
Jimin's hair is still wet because of the bath. There's still few drops of water on his bady that were shining like pearls..
Jimin's milky skin was too tempting for Taehyung not to mark them with his lips. Jimin's plump lips were slightly parted.. Taehyung noticed how there's smoke coming from jimin's body. It will be a lie if he says that he wasn't turned on by the sight.. Taehyung stand close to jimin. Too close that jimin can feel Taehyung's hot breath on him which gave him shivers down his spine. Jimin's face turned into a pink shade.. and his heart started beating faster than ever. His breath became heavier. He was melting under Taehyung's stare. Taehyung closed the gap between their body by hugging him..the word called personal space was no where in the dictionary.. jimin hugged him back. Taehyung hands traveled under jimin's shirt. Touching his bare skin.. giving wet kisses on his neck.. and Painting his neck in. Purple and red shades with his lips. Jimin's skin started burning with Taehyung's touches.. Taehyung attached the  lower part of his body with jimin's..and jimin audibly gasped on that..

"You look absolutely stunning.. soo pure" Taehyung whispered..
The windows of their room was open .. and the weather was breezy.. so the air was playing with jimin's beautiful hair.. and his bangs coverd his eyes.. Taehyung softly removed the bangs and caressed jimin's face with his fingers.. jimin's breath hitched..

"But today I'm going to ruin your innocence." Taehyung whispered again. His deeper than the ocean voice sending shivers down jimin's spine.. every single words coming out of Taehyung's mouth was making him crazy.. jimin's cheeks were red .. he felt naked under Taehyung's stare.

"Oh.. someone's blushing.. but i haven't done anything yet.." Taehyung said and jimin looked away from him. But Taehyung made him turned around. .. pulling him closer and without saying anything Taehyung crashed his lips into jimin's. It was a euphoric sensation they both felt while kissing each other with so much passion and love.. Taehyung bites jimin's lower lip making it red and jimin let out a soft moan.. both of them were sucking eachother's tongue .. exploring eachother's mouth.. jimin hold Taehyung's neck and Taehyung holded Jimin's tiny waist with his big arms. It felt like jimin belongs to that arms. He surely does..

They broke the kiss in need of air. Their saliva were still tingled up with eachother. They both felt the heat.. they both were breathing heavily.. Taehyung picked jimin up in a bridal style and took him to their bed. And attacked his lips again. Taehyung unbuttoned jimin's shirt and threw it away. Then he hold jimin's neck with one hand and his other hand started playing with jimin's nipple and jimin moaned into the kiss. Jimin became the perfect submissive male to the younger one.. and hearing jimin moaning Taehyung broke the kiss

"Don't stop this pretty sounds baby boy. I want to hear you"  Taehyung said breathing heavily with his deep voice. Jimin plump lips were bleeding. Hair was messy .. he was sweating.. Taehyung checked out jimin again with his lustful eyes and said

"You're looking like a mess. The most beautiful mess.." and caressed his cheeks.. he made jimin lay down and hovered over him. And attacked his neck. Taehyung was marking jimin's neck with his lips. And by now jimin's chest and neck were painted beautifully in purple shed.

The room was filled with the lovely sound jimin was making.. their naked bodies interwined together..  Taehyung spread Jimin's ass cheeks and jimin gasped audibly when the air hit his warm hole.. the younger male started massaging his hole with his index finger and then replaced it with his tongue licking a strip up to his spine and jimin let out a loud moan because of the immense pleasure Taehyung was giving. Taehyung smirked and then leaned towards the drawer taking out a bottle of lube and coating jimin's hole with it
as he entered his middle finger in him
Jimin legit saw the Star before his eyes with the way Taehyung's one finger was working on him and reaching his sweet spot. Jimin was a moaning mess right now.

"Tae.. ta..tae . It's.. stop . Enough.. i want you to .. to  enter.. no..now" jimin barely said this words and Taehyung smirked at this.

Taehyung adjusted jimin's butt and finally entered jimin's warm hole. Jimin screamed out of pain and pleasure .. Taehyung Started moving slowly..
And thrusted in a low pace. Despite Taehyung wanting to rail him harshly but he don't want to hurt his love.. so he took it slow.

After some time jimin begged him to move faster so he did what jimin wanted. The room filled with moans and whimpers. Jimin had already cum twice but Taehyung wasn't even close.
Taehyung's hands were roaming on JIMIN's naked body and his speed increased.. Taehyung went near to jimin's ear and whispered
"How does it feel?" With his deep voice and this words making jimin hard more than he was ..

"Soo goo.. good.. soo fucking good" jimin said these words with difficulties..

"I'm close Taehyung" jimin managed to say this ..

"Wait for me baby .. let's cum together" Taehyung said increasing his speed and jimin gasped loudly .. after few more thrusts.. Jimin's toes curled up in pleasure .. Taehyung went closer to jimin's face and kissed him hungrily.. Taehyung's hands found their way of jimin's body travelling up and down roughly
Taehyung deepened the kiss biting on JIMIN's tongue harshly receiving a loud screamy moan from him. Jimin digs his nails on Taehyung's naked back.
The panting and sloppy sound filled in the room. Taehyung broke the kiss and attacked his neck and collar bone and then he went closer and his ears..took his earlobe into his mouth gently bites them and whispered "I'm close. Cum with me" ..
Jimin closed his eyes tightly as it gives him shivers down his spine. Jimin couldn't speak anything properly all he could say is he's also close to it.

"Go on" Taehyung said and then kissed him .. jimin released his liquid dirtying the sheets and his stomach.. eyes are closed he was holding Taehyung tightly who also released his liquid inside jimin while holding his waist tightly..

After this Taehyung laid on the bed hugging jimin close to him.taehyung said i love you to jimin which jimin returned.. The couple was closer than ever now. Both of them were tired and quickly fall asleep in eachother's arms.

This was the start of their married life. The life they both wanted.

_____________ vote & comment __________

Heyyy.
I'm sorry because i know that the smut was terrible. But it's my first time writing it so hope you'll understand.

Also this is almost the last chapter. So please vote. It's free bro. Your Bank account is going to remain the same after you vote. Like people are reading this story but not voting.. why?
All it takes is to click on that star .. that's it. Is it that difficult for you all to do?
I know this isn't the best story but it's not that bad as you all are reading it. If it was that disgusting then you wouldn't be reading this story right? So when you can read these long chapters then why can't you vote for it?
🤨🙂

Anyway. Happy jin day. Though it's wired to wish him after writing smut here. 🙂🤧

But happy birthday to my man. He's going to come back soon . can't wait to see him again 😍💟