Part 1

Kaigaku's POV

I was walking through the Infinity Castle. It was my first day here training with Kokoshibo. The infinity castle was so confusing but it was beautiful at the same time. I accidentally ran into another demon. He had green and black hair with black markings on his face that looked like paint spills. I thought it was beautiful. His eyes were yellow and gray but only one eye had the markings of an upper rank. He was probably the upper moon that shared his rank with his sister that Sensi Kokoshibo had told me about.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I bowed my head in a show of respect. "It's fine." I noticed his face had turned a little red. I felt my face turn a little red as well. "Anyway, I have to get going. Sorry again." I said and ran off. I eventually found Kokoshibo in a large room. "Kokoshibo Sensi I'm here," I said waving to him. "Ok. Let's stretch before we start.

5 hours later

"Good job Kaigaku. We will train again next week." "Yes sensei." I walked out of the room. Kokoshibo had talked to Master Muzan and gotten me a room in the infinity castle. He told me the room was black and blue. I kept wandering around looking for the upper moon Nakime. I walked into the main room, saw that boy, and walked up to him. I wanted to get his name.

"Hello. I'm Kaigaku. I just wanted to apologize again for bumping into you." he looked up "Oh, umm I'm Gyutaro." he had turned red again. "You are upper 6, right? I like the markings on your face. They remind me of paint splatters." his face went even more red "O-oh um, Yeah, T-thank you." he stuttered out. "Do you think you could help me find the demon Nakime? She is supposed to teleport me to my room. I'm kinda new here." I questioned "Oh uhh sure. You're the demon Kokoshibo is training aren't you?" he asked "Yep" I said smiling brightly. His voice was deep and husky. It sounded almost like a frog. But it at the same time sounded really hot.

I followed him through the infinity castle. We found a large room and there was a lady with a biwa. "Hey 'Kime. This newbie needs to go to his room can you teleport us there?" "Why you wanna go to 'Taro?" she responded to his question "I wanna show him around and it'd probably be nice if he could find his room so you don't have to teleport him there all the time." he shouted back "Very unlike you but ok. I will be telling this to your sister you know?" "Yea, Yea, Yea whatever." this wasn't what he usually acted like? This was how he had been acting towards me since he met me.

We were teleported to a simple black and cyan-colored room. It had a large bed in the middle with 2 lamps on either side. There was a plant in one corner and a chair in the other. There was a big full-wall window with blackout curtains for during the day.

"Wow," I muttered. The room was stunning. When living with that old man I had never seen anything like it. "Now let's go on that tour." Gyutaro stated "OK." I responded enthusiastically.

We stepped out of the room and went to the right. We passed a kinda steamy door "That is the baths. Nice for after training or something. And there is the smallest training room we have. It's meant for training so you can fight in small spaces." I honestly wasn't interested in any of this but I was interested in him so I paid attention. "And there are some of our larger training rooms. Not the biggest though. You and Kokoshibo used the biggest one today. Usually, Doma and Akaza use that one but they are out on a mission right now. "Oh. So me and Kokoshibo will not be using that room in the future." I said

"Yep pretty much. Except during Akaza's heat." I understood. I was an omega myself so the every other monthly heats hit me as well. I had never had anyone to help, so it was hard. Maybe I would soon. There were a few people who knew I was an omega. Kokoshibo, Grandpa, Zenitsu, Muzan, and an ex of mine. I had killed my ex as soon as I became a demon because I didn't want him leaking my info to anyone else. It was a convenient time for me to become a demon because I had just broken up with him. I got to kill him before he told anyone after the breakup.