love bites

The feeling of Natty's soft lips brushing lovingly across your face made you awaken from your sleep.

A smile pulled at your lips right away and when you opened your eyes, you saw that hers was just as bright.

"Good morning." She said as she brushed her thumb across your cheek.

"Good morning, baby." You said before you stretched out your arms and legs with a hum. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I slept great. I was pretty worn out."

You chuckled and bit your lip as you thought back to the night before.

Natty got home fairly early last night, which is a rarity these days.

You soaked in all the extra time you had together by watching some TV, making a meal together, and making out a little.

The hours passed by fast since you both got so carried away and when you checked the time last before falling asleep, it was after 4 am.

Looking at the clock now, you saw that it was only a little after nine.

"We have breakfast plans with the girls, remember?" She spoke.

"Can we fake sick and stay here and cuddle instead?" You pouted.

"I would, baby, but the girls have been excited to see and spend time with you and it'll be nice to spend time with them outside of work."

"Okay." You said understandingly. "Okay, I'll get ready."

She nodded and gave you a quick kiss before you got up.

She had already brushed her teeth, all she had to do was get dressed.

You stepped into the bathroom and made your way to the sink.

You grabbed your toothbrush and prepared to put your toothpaste on it when you suddenly looked up and took a look at your reflection.

And your eyes went wide when you saw the marks scattered all across your neck.

"Natty?" You called out and she hurried into the bathroom.

"What is it, my love?" She asked as she came up behind you.

You turned around and let her see the love bites all over your skin.

She giggled and looked into your eyes.

"We really got caught up in everything, didn't we?" She smirked.

You glared at her, making her giggle more.

"I don't want the girls to see these. Or, possibly even worse, the paparazzi or your fans. One picture and it could end terribly. I need to cover them up."

She whined as she kissed your lips softly.

"But you look so pretty." She whispered. "It shows everyone that you're all mine."

You chuckled as she kissed your jaw.

"No, no. We have to get going." You said. "Come on? Baby. Do you have something I can use?"

"Yeah." She said and kissed you a few more times before leaving the room.

She returned a moment later with a turtleneck and a scarf.

"You can get away with wearing the scarf with no questions asked thanks to the weather getting cold." She said.

You changed into the turtleneck and brushed your teeth quickly before she wrapped the scarf around your neck.

"There you go, baby." She smiled. "But, one day, when the timing is tight, you won't cover those and the whole world will see that you're mine."

"One day. I promise." You said and kissed her lips softly as she pulled you close, both of you just so in love with each other.