Kristin Ramsey Bio

Kristin Ramsey

Biographical Information

Status

Alive

Species

Werewolf

Occupation

Arson investigator

Relationships

Affiliation

Los Angeles Fire Department

Relatives

Harlan Briggs (son)

Luna Briggs (daughter)

Baron (son)

Actors/Actresses

Portrayed by

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Kristin Ramsey is a main character on the Paramount+ original supernatural drama, Wolf Pack. She is portrayed by Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Beneath Kristin's tough exterior lies a mystery, the real reason she's in Los Angeles. A highly regarded expert in her field and no stranger to personal loss, Kristen is the Chief LAFD arson investigator who is brought in by authorities to catch the arsonist responsible for a massive wildfire, which resulted in a string of attacks by a werewolf. Unbeknownst to those around her, Kristin is also a werewolf and Harlan, Luna and Baron's mother.

Biography

Investigating the fire

Kristin and Officer Jang arrive at the hospital as part of a joint task force investigating the wildfires. They're looking for anyone that was injured on the freeway, especially the kids on the school bus. From the nurse they get the name Everett Lang, but he flees the hospital before they can question him. So she calls his phone, needing his help figuring out who's responsible for the death of several people. She has confirmed that the fire was caused by arson, and she's certain the arsonist is a teenager. In fact, it's quite possible the culprit was on the bus with him, watching the fire from the windows.

Kristin pays Everett a home visit, and his is clearly nervous, so much so that he's reluctant to shake her hand. He reveals that he left the hospital to meet with a friend. Kristin reminds Everett that everyone on his bus is a suspect because arsonists liked to watch the fire they set. However, the behavior of fire setting is more often a mental health issue. Most arsonists set their first fire before the age of 18. Kristin doesn't necessarily know if Everett's the arsonist, but it's possible he knows who is, asking him about his classmates. This leads her to Blake, who she questions as well. After questioning the two of them earlier in the day, she picks them both up at the hospital for further questioning.

Kristin brings Everett, Blake, Harlan, and Luna in for questioning, but starts with Everett. She reveals that Connor is missing and asks if he had anything to do with the fire, but Everett insists he didn't. Ramsey then asks why Everett and his friends were close to the point of origin of the fire. Everett claims they were smoking, though Ramsey is skeptical. Everett requests to call his parents and then a lawyer. Ramsey suspects that he struggles from anxiety. It used to hit her the hardest before she'd go to sleep. It's a threat response, she explains. Their brain goes into a hypervigilance before they go to sleep because back when they were living in caves, sleep was when they were most vulnerable and likely to be eaten by a saber-toothed tiger. Unfortunately, she doesn't get a chance to interview the others, as Garrett arrives and takes the kids home. When Officer Miller questions why they let the kids go, Kristin reveals that she thinks they're innocent. She also warns him against touching any of the kids again.