yes

It was around nine pm, I looked down at my phone to see a text from my best friend Rylan. He said he just caught his girlfriend with morgan, and he asked if he could come over. I texted back and said ofc he could come over, I've had a crush on him forever, but I don't want to ruin or Friendship."" I got a quick shower and put some Grey sweat pants and my chain on. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab water when the doorbell rang. It must be Rylan, I walked over and leaned on the door frame as I opened the door. He had tears in his eyes, I hate seeing him like this, I could treat him so much better than any girl. He fell into me grazing my abs, I pulled him inside and shut the door. I walked over to the couch and told him to pick a movie while I got the pop corn. He chose beauty and the beast, I don't mind that movie too much. I sit down close to him and start the movie. He scoots closer to me and driftes off to sleep. When I know he's fully asleep, I kiss his forehead, I pick him up and take him to my room. He's wearing a pair of jeans and a short sleeve shirt, I change him into some shorts and one of my hoodies. I cuddle up next to him and drift off as well. He wakes up the next morning asking where he is, I explain he came over to my house after he caught Miranda and morgan together. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, and he said pancakes with a huge smile. I just want to kiss him when he smiles like that, but he's definitely straight. After breakfast, I get a text from Michelle, and he's throwing a party, me and Rylan get ready and get in the truck. We get there just in time. We walk in and start taking shots. Me and him look over and see Miranda and morgan making out. He starts tearing up as I drag him through the crowd to play truth or dare with all of our friends. They call on me and tell me to choose somebody to do seven minutes in heaven with. I grab Rylans hand and pull him to the closet, I push him into the now shut door and grab his waist. He softly moans under my touch, I start off slowly kissing him, but soon we are taking eachothers shirts off when the timer goes off. Shit, that was my chance. We walked out, and it was so awkward the rest of the night. That was the best kiss I've ever had, and with my best friend. After that, we went home. On the way home, my hand was on his thigh the whole way home. When we got home, I picked him up and brought him to my room, I slowly took my shirt off and let him observe. He was so red as I stepped towards him and slipped his shirt over his head. I grab his neck and kiss him. He softly moans into my mouth as I move him on my lap. He slowly starts moving his hips, and I flip him over, so I'm on top. I take my pants off, then his, I then slowly slip my boxers off, as well as his. He was super red looking down at my "length." I jumped on the bed and flipped him on his stomach and slowly pushed inside of him. He grabs the sheets to stop moaning. I told him that if he moans, I will punish him. He shoves a sock in his mouth to stop moaning. I start slowly pushing in and out, speading up with each thrust, I then slam all the way in and start thrusting. He moans loud as I keep slamming in him. I stop and look at him. He takes the sock out and asks what I'm gonna do to him. I tell him to get on his knees. He does as he's told. I shove my deck in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat as he sucks my juices out. We both fall asleep fully naked in my bed.