Im a what? (2)

"You'll never beat me" I said as I elbowed Charles and he just rolled his eyes and kept walking, "what am I wrong" I said while laughing causing Charles to flip me off as he walked into the Ferrari garage. I waved hello to a few guys before making my way to the RedBull garage.

"Hi baby" I said as I bent down placing a kiss on Kelly's lips, "Hi I'm not sure why but Christian wants to see you, he seems pissed" she said while looking over her shoulder behind where she was sitting at the small hallway. "Okay I'll be right back, hi P" I said while smiling at the little girl sat on Kelly's phone and made my way to Christians make shift office.

"What's up" I said slowly opening the door, Christian being pissed was an understatement I've never seen him so mad. "Sit the fuck down max" Christian said pointing to the chair in front of him, "woah what did I do" I said confused. "Want to tell me anything" he said before taking a sip of water, well at least what I think is water. "No, I don't know what your talking about" I said while taking my hat off and placing it onto the desk in a respectable manner.

"You never cared to tell me that your a fucking father Max" Christian said as he stood up and started pacing back and forth. I threw my head back and started laughing, what was this man on. "Max I'm not fucking joking, I'll rip your contract up right now" he said as he stood in front of me. I wasn't laughing anymore, I was genuinely scared.

"What do you mean, is Kelly pregnant" I said more confused then ever before, "I hope to god she isn't after what I saw today" Christian said as he placed his hand on his forehead and started laughing. "Christian this isn't a funny joke" I said genuinely concerned at this point,

"Trust me Max I've seen it with my own eyes, none of this is a fucking joke" Christian said sitting back down in his seat. "Just fucking tell me" I said as I rubbed my palms on my pants in attempt to wipe the sweat off. "I want you to explain why I saw Charlotte at the store today with a baby that looked identical to you" Christian said before taking another sip of his drink, the room began to spin and I suddenly felt nauseous.

"What" I said so quietly that I could barely hear myself, he must have seen someone else it couldn't have been her. "A little boy max, she told me herself it was her baby but once I asked if it was yours she got all paranoid and ran away" he said anxiously clicking a pen against the table

"Christian this isn't funny" I said as I placed my hands on the arms of the chair to stabilize myself as my throat began to close. "You didn't know did you" he said looking at me, suddenly he didn't seem as mad. I felt my stomach began to turn and I quickly grabbed the garbage can in the corner and began throwing up, but that didn't stop Christian from continuing this talk.

"Max you have to do something about this, take her to court or something" he said but I instantly drew him out, my mind went back to the last time I saw her.

—————————————————
15 months earlier.

"Max I have to go it isn't an option" Charlotte said as she began throwing all her belongings into a suit case, my suitcase. "No you aren't leaving, you have no valid reason to leave me I've done nothing but good for you" I said as I blocked the door to our apartment, my heart racing and breaking at the same time.

"Max I already told you I have to go" she said as she placed the suitcase on the floor by the door and began filling her purse with the last of her things that she could find. "Charlotte no, please don't" I practically begged as my eyes began to tear up. "Max listen to me, I need to go" she said as she placed her frail hand on the side of my face. She didn't look like herself these past few months, her eyes were now laced with dark circles and her skin lost it's colour, she looked sick almost.

"Charlotte I love you, why are you throwing the past 5 years out the window" I said and finally broke down, I rested my hand on top of hers. "I love you Max but I need to go" she said as I reluctantly stepped away from the door while keeping her hand on my face.

"Will you come back" I asked keeping my eyes on hers, I never wanted to forget them. "Maybe in the future" she said as a tear fell from her right eye, I raised my hand and used my thumb to wipe it away. "Kiss me one last time" I said but it came out as more of a question, Charlotte slowly tilted my chin up and placed her lips onto mine. This kiss was nothing like any kiss we've had before, there was no lust, no passion but only sadness, it was two people simply saying goodbye.

She pulled away from the kiss and I rested my forehead on hers, "I love you" I mumbled before wrapping my arms around her body. "I love you" she said as she placed her head on my chest before shifting back and looking up at me. I placed a final kiss on her forehead as she stepped away before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her set of apartment keys.

She extended her hand towards mine resting them in my palm, I quickly placed them in my pocket knowing this was the last piece of herself she was giving me. She turned to the door and opened it before placing her suitcase in the hallway, I watched as her fingers fiddled with the lock. I knew what she was doing, she wanted it to lock behind her, she didn't want me to chase her. She turned to me before giving me one last smile and stepped into the hall slowly shutting the door behind her.

—————————————————
Present time.

"Max what's the plan" Christian said  as I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh um let me tell Kelly we have some extra training here that I can't get out of, we were supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow" I said as christian slid a water bottle and a box of tissues towards me.

I wiped the puke off of my lips and washed the vile taste down with the water. "Okay good, that should work" he said as he stood up and began tying the garbage shut, as much as he hates my guts at times he'll always treat me like his son.

"Let me go talk to her" I said as I stood up almost losing my balance on the way, "okay, I'll start looking for a lawyer we'll be here until next Wednesday" Christian said as I nodded my head at him and left the office walking down the hallway towards Kelly as thoughts filled my brain.

"Hey baby" Kelly said as she wrapped her arms around me and pecked my cheek, my body was tense and she could tell. "Bad news" I said as I sat on the couch and she sat next to me.

"what news" she asked concerned, "You and P are going to have to go on that trip alone, I'm here till Wednesday" I said avoiding all eye contact with her. "what are you talking about" she said pissed, "They have a special type of training here, Christian told me about it months ago and I forgot" I said while running my hands through my hair. "Fucking stupid, let's go P" Kelly said as she stormed out of the paddock.

@ maxverstappen1

@ maxverstappen1 Another day, another win 🥇🏆@ user373 Let someone else win@ F1News And he does it again

@ user373 Let someone else win
@ F1News And he does it again.
@ VerstappenFan so proud 🥹

—————————————————-
Omg guys my nephew was born today!!! Pray for me tho once my sister lets me babysit I'll be watching three kids at once 🙏🏻🙏🏻