7/ Angry lil' apple

⩇1:⩇7

⩇1:⩇7

"Damn, this dorm is awesome! Better than our ugly dorm." Grim said as you sighed, "Your makin' me depressed Grim, quit it."

----

You, Grim, Ace and Deuce entered a maze filled with red roses, but the roses didn't look like they were naturally red for some odd reason.

"Crap, crap, gotta get these roses painted!" You hear a cheery voice say, "Is someone here?" You look at the person. "They all gotta be red, or it's "off with my head"!" Whoa, that's deja vu in the making right there.

The ginger (not Ace) looks back at you four and tilts his head, "Sorry, can I help you with something?"

"What are you doing here?" Ace asks and steps closer to his ginger twin. "What am I doing? Is it not obvious? I'm painting the roses red!" Ginger twin says as Deuce looks pretty distressed about the situation, "What? Why!?"

"Ah ha ha. So naïve, you put the "n" in newb. Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" He asks, looking at you.

"That's gonna haunt us until we graduate, ain't it."

"And you!" He points at Ace, "You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night! You guys are the hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame."

"I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick..." He walks up to you four and throws Grim into your arms as you hesitate to catch him, he then pushes Deuce and Ace into you while he has his arms around your shoulder.

"It's cool if I post this on Magicam, right? Gimme your names so I can tag you." He smiles.

"Deuce Spade."

"Ace."

"I'm Grim, and this is my he-" You cover his mouth,

"Y/N AJ L/N."

"Uploaded! Sweet. Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, by the way. I'm a junior here at Heartslabyul. But Cater is fine. Or Cay-Cay if you're cray-cray! Soooo nice to meetcha." He says with a fake smile, writing something on his phone.

"What century even is this?"

"Ah, you're the prefect of that so-called Ramshackle House dorm, right? Like, I can't believe you actually live there! It's all gloomy and looks like hot garbage on Magicam. No filter could salvage that dump." He laughs as Grim looks offended.

"Ginger number two, if your gonna insult my dorm, don't do it infront of my cat."

"I'm not a cat!"

"Gah, what am I doing? I don't have time to chat! The party's tomorrow. If we're not ready, it's "off with my head"!" He looks at the guys behind you, "Hey, you kids wanna help me paint some roses?"