Chapter 1

I wouldn't say I like going to school. Let's be honest: I hate going to school. At all. What do you think I should say more? It's October, it seems like school will never end. It's so, I hate my life. 

  It's 06:30 am, I got up but still didn't wake up. Then, I dressed up and went to school. Did I already tell you how much I hate school? Oh. Ok. I usually don't eat breakfast, I really don't like eating food. I think I don't deserve food in someway.

  I arrived. It's the same as always, just one thing caught my attention...

  -FUCK, LEAVE ME ALONE GUYS.- a group of guys has planned to annoy Maeve. She is the most beautiful girl in our school, and suddenly the most popular. I knew it. But I really didn't imagine that group would be so big. It's just stupid. She was looking terrified, running away from them. Oh.. and annoyed too, super annoyed. 

  I never get into fights and bullshits, but this time I decided to help her. I just went to the nearest hallway, to the bathroom door, watching the crowd coming over. I wasn't bored at all, It seemed to be the only interesting thing happening in the week (or in the month for real). 

  When Maeve passed by my side, I pulled her arm into the bathroom and loked the door, not letting anyone else get in. She threw herself to the floor and just cowered in the corner of the bathroom, under the sink. She was looking at me with an anxious look.

   We both could hear the multiple yellings from the boys coming from the other side of the door. They weren't saying anything good, so I ignored them, I never thought I'd ever see someone cursing so much like them in a so short time. It was kinda funny, but the yells were just starting.

Ivy -...Maeve? Are you ok?- She was not fine, I didn't want to be rude or something, but I just sat on the floor and held her tight. She was so scared, but at the same time annoyed, trying to get off there. (to kill everyone I think)

Maeve -Ear me I don't know who you are, but I'm not going to stand here just hearing those mutterfucker's yells. Oh-oh, they are STUPID, BOYS ARE SO STUPID. WE ARE GONNA KILL THEM.

Ivy -O-ok, we are not killing anyone, you are not killing anyone, 'k? Just stand here and calm down.- I had to keep her here. If I ever drop her, Maeve could run away and hit everyone. I already have problems to deal with, one more here.

  My classes had already started and I was just there, with an unknown girl. I called Tori, my best friend to let her know that I was late. 

Ivy-Maya? Are you there?

Maya-IVY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.

Ivy -I'm with Maeve, plz tell the teacher for me, we're locked in a fucking bathroom.

Maya-Who the hell is Ma- I hang up the call. I was still holding Maeve tight, she was still trembling a bit, trying to get away from there. Honestly, I wouldn't have any problem with that, but I don't have the patience to deal with a crowd of guys. And her. At all.

  I'm getting annoyed. After a while she decided to stop trying to leave so we both stayed there. 5 minutes had passed and some of those assholes were still. I just gave up.

Ivy -Let's get the fuck off from here.

Maeve -Please.

  We opened the door and suddenly we were in the middle of a million guys, trying to breathe, bodies pressed to each other, cursing and pushing. I never let go of Maeve's hand, I was guiding her and she was cursing at others. It was kinda funny, but tiring too.

  We finally broke through the crowd. And start running.

Maeve - I'm sorry for getting you into this mess.- Maeve yells almost losing her breath.

Ivy - No, no worry. I had nothing to do, I was bored, so...eh.- I said while running.

Maeve  -What's your name?

Ivy  - You are Maeve, right?

Maeve -Oh, yes, right. There! It's my classroom.- Maeve points to the 13th classroom. We went that way, I looked back and there were still some boys running after us.- G-girl?- I just pushed the girl into her classroom. 

Ivy  -U welcomeee.

  I came back to my class. Now I can come back to my boring life. Again. Maya is looking at me as always. My sit is next to her so we can talk during the classes.

Maya  -What were you doing, Ivs

Ivy  -I told you on the phone.

Maya -You fucking hang up the call, Ivy.

Ivy - I was with Maeve, you know? The blonde (TV Girl reference:=). 

Maya -The popular?

Ivy -The popular.

Maya -Gosh

Ivy  -What?

Maya  -Did you annoy her?

Ivy  -She liked me, well... I guess.

**Time Break**

  I finally arrive home. I was waiting for this moment for all day. I go to the bathroom and take a bath. I really needed it. But... when I was taking off my clothes I found a paper on the hood of the coat.

  "92612*** Maeve <3" 

  -Uh... right- I looked at that confused but didn't tink to much. 

  My mom suddently entered in the bathroom. I hate when she does that, it's so rude, and it always makes me upset. I need privacy too, but if I say one word, she could explode on me. I know what I say.

  -COME ON, FUCK, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME, IT'S BEENS SO LONG.

  -It's been 10min, I just took a bath and please stop yelling

  -YOU MAY RESPECT ME.

  -Ahm ahm, now go away please.

  -If you don't get out of there in the next 5 minutes, I'll hit you.

  -I know, bye.- I yell at the other side of the door.

  I need time for myself, time alone. I enjoy beeing alone, but I don't like feeling lonely at all... My mom makes me upset, really. I need to act calm in front of her, but when she goes away I punch walls. 

  2 minutes had passed, 3 left. I was sit on the floor. Maybe because I'm I'm tired? I don't know. It doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, I'll always be tired. 

  At the 4th minute my nails were already bitten. I put my pyjamas on and fastly went to the kitchen.

Mom- Hello honey! I made hamburgers!- She is so bipolar, but she doesn't admit. Anyway I'm not sure, but I see her everyday. I deal with her everyday.

  I ate those hamburgers and quickly went to my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and do what I'm the best at. Crying until fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

  Hi guys! I'm Maki and, honestly, my native language is not the English. Actually, I'm portuguese. I'm trying my best, I swear, I have so much ideas!! :33 Please comment if something's wrong or just comment anything, I love reading comments!!  

  This will take a bit different direction. The principal'll be the romance between the two girls, but sometimes it will focus on Ivy's mental heath and discoveries. It will be fun.

  (Ivy's home enviroment is inspired on mine, anyway)

  Love you all, XOXO <3