"Problems"

TW: MENTIONS OF S3X & 18+

"Are you really sure? this can wait you know?" He Backs away, not really wanting to answer that question.

maybe its too early for it? right? He just woke up!! I cant tell Him just yet!! can i?

"Al Its fine!! if something is bothering you that bad, its better you open up about it than Hiding it deep inside you!" I once again try to get up but Alastor tucks me back in.
"Are you really sure?"
"yes!!"
"fine" alastor gets up and goes to get me a Cup of hot chocolate.
"What?"
"Drink this."
I drink it without hesitation.
"You know how I am a deer right?" he starts.
"Mhm? Yeah u have those antlers and the deer ears and tail-"
"Its coming close to my monthly mating time."
I choke onto my hot chocolate.
"YOUR WHAT?" I scream.
"My monthly mating time. Like those times where Deers are feeling horny and want to reproduce you know?"
"and why are you telling me this?"
"Your a pornstar, you have more experience in these type of Things..."
"Are you hoping to get help to your little problems Alastor?~"
"NOT LIKE THAT!! Its just that.. All of these years ive tried to ignore the feeling, cause I am straight, but these type of Things gross me Out. but its been longer than just a couple years. If I dont do something about it soon, its gonna get worse cause I have so much pent up lust from the last times.."
Listening to this, Im just sipping my hot chocolate.
"So your saying?"
"Can you...maybe help me a bit when it starts..? Its gonna get painful if I dont relieve it somehow.."
I Chuckle.
"So your asking to fuck to help with your little 'problem', am I correct?"
He stays quiet and looks away for a while.
"Your correct.."
I giggle.
"Knew it. I'll think about it Al, okay? When do you think its gonna start?"
He thinks a bit.
"It was supposed to start a couple weeks ago but it didnt, so its late. Probably this week? I'm not really sure..I'll tell you when!"
I nod and finish my food.
"need anything else?"
"Not right now. I'm full. thx." I respond.
Alastor gets up and leaves with the empty tray and Cup.
I lay back down and Think about what Al just told me. I cant help but feel tempted to help him with his problems..

Dressing up after a while, I feel better. Im slowly moving my bodyparts and getting used to this small pain that I feel. Its not as bad as it was when i woke up, which is a relief. I felt comfortable dressing up so thats what I did.
Wearing a white t-shirt with a small pink skirt and boots, I walk downstairs over to Alastor, whos tormenting Vaggie.
"OH YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHI-" vaggie jumps at Alastor, but misses and lands face first to the floor.
"Whats going on in here?" I storm in front of them.
"THIS LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT KEEPS MAKING FUN OF ME!!" Vaggie screams from the floor.
"I was just stating a fact my dear. anyways, how are you angel dear?" Alastor asks.
"Im fine." I Rub the back of my head nervously.
Alastor wraps his hand around my waist and walks with me for a while.
"you know you dont need to come out of bed already. You deserve a long break from your work and now that you are injured, I'm gonna have to ask you to go back to bed Angel."
"WHAT? I LITERALLY JUST GOT OUT?!" I scream.
"Shh.. Listen, its for your own good and wellbeing. you know i am right."
I cross my arms.
"See? Now go."
"Can you atleast sometimes come check up on me?" I ask, hands still crossed.
"Thats the bare minimum I can do dear." He escorts me back to my room.
"Rest. You have earned it little one." he closes the door.
"I AM NOT LITT-" I scream at Al who already closed the door.
"fuck." There isnt anything I can do so I just get undressed to the point where i have my underwear left. I lay down and try to get some sleep. Fat nuggets jumps to my bed and comforts me. I hug him tight and we both end up falling asleep shortly after..

"Wake up dear!!" Alastor shakes me awake, and Im left staring at him with my tired eyes.
"Al..No." I go back to bed.
"You have been asleep for two days my dear. You need to get up and take a shower. You smell like expired cheese."
I smell myself and almost puke.
"Oh god.." I rumble up from the bed and walk to the bathroom.
"Need help in there?" Al asks.
"Not really unless u insist on joining me in the bathroom?~" I smirk to myself.
No response.
"No." Al responds, quite late.
"Your loss." I lock the door and go take a shower.
I can hear Als Static from behind the door. He is making sure I dont drown, and that I am safe.

"You Ready soon?" He asks.
"Al its literally been 10minutes. how long do you think I take in the shower?"
"Like..5?"
"Well your wrong."

I step out after like a half an hour has passed. Al is asleep against the wall.
"Cough cough?" I fake cough, he wakes up.
"JESUS HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE YOU?"
"like 45mins?"
"WHAT WERE YOU DOING? LIKE POTIONS OR SUM?"
"yeah duh. dont you?"
he just giggles and i go dress up.

Im laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Alastor storms to my room and holds onto the wall. I jump up and stare at him.
"Gosh are you okay?!" I asked, rushing over to him and helping him up. He was firery hot.
"A-angel..I-its happening..."
"Whats happe- oh no.. Alastor I am not prepared!!"

{ 1004 words ~ }