- 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 -

DATING AU
------------------------------------------
It was a very sunny morning. The sunlight hitting the brown haired boy's face as he wakes up immediately since he's a morning person. He sat up and glance towards his boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the forehead before getting up to head to the kitchen.

Seungmin decided to cook breakfast for his boyfriend today since his boyfriend aka Jeongin already cooked him breakfast everyday cuz yk, everyday is a work day, but now since it's the weekends Seungmin wants to help out more. :0

He was cooking a simple breakfast which is pancakes. As he was cooking, he felt arms wrapped around his waist and a head on his shoulder.

" Why are you up so early.. go back to sleep with me.. " He heard a husky voice speaking. Of course it was his boyfriend Jeongin. He chuckles on how cute he sounded.

" I wanted to cook breakfast for you " Seungmin replied.

" Well you didn't have too.. " Jeongin replied tiredly.

" Too late it's almost done, go brush your teeth, your breath smells "

The next thing you know, Seungmin was turned around by Jeongin and he immediately connected their lips together. Seungmin pulled out from the kiss first.

" Eww, now both our morning breaths are mixed creating a giant smelly air of our smelly breaths "

Jeongin chuckled at Seungmin's so called childish attitude and pats his head.

" Please go back to sleep with me.. "
Jeongin asked with a pout on his face.

Seungmin just sighed and turned of the fire before dragging Jeongin back to the bedroom.

" Fine.. "

They both fell back asleep cuddling.
------------------------------------------
A/N : I'm sorry for the shortness of this story and so sorry for not being active in this book anymore.

After the test results came, I'm kinda disappointed on how I did but proud at the same time. Anyway, after the test I've been so busy lately that this book was on hiatus for more than 2 months. T-T

I guess these past days I've lost motivation on what to write in this book now. So I decided that whenever I lose motivation, I might ask you guys on what storys to add in this book. I hope you guys don't mind.

Anyway, I forgot the main point, is that I'm back ! :D