Chapter one: Jason Voorhees's best friend

Melanie James (MJ) POV

I was drawing in the room I was in. I then noticed my adoptive father Rick walk I . "Hey, kid. How are you doing?" He asked.

"Fine. Just tired." I managed to say. It hurt to speak. He nodded. "Well, Carl is asleep. Why don't you get some rest?" I nodded.

I put my sketchbook away along with my markers and fell asleep.

Memory

I stared at the man in front of me. He growled as he slowly approached me. My back hit the wall and I felt like crying and felt some tears fall down. The man then wiped my tears. I looked at him confused.

He then looked at me with a soft look in his eyes. He then gently helped me stand. I stood up.

"Michael—" He turned when Dr. Loomis entered the room. He snarled at him and went for him. "No." I got in front of him. "No."

Michael looked at me. He growled and stormed off.

Rick looked at the drawings of Jason and Michael. He knew she was slowly remembering them.

I woke up the next morning and I got dressed. I started to walk to school and I sighed. Suddenly someone grabbed me and held their hand over my mouth. I panicked.

"Do not speak. And do not scream." A familiar voice growled. I nodded. "Come on." He led me into an abandoned house and he slammed the door shut.

I turned to see Michael. I hugged him tightly. He hesitated but wrapped his arms around me. "Why didn't you come back?!" I demanded. "I couldn't, Mel. I couldn't risk them finding you and hurting you, okay? I'm not the only one who wanted you to be safe." I turned and saw Jason walk in.

I hugged him tightly. I felt like crying. Jason wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled into my neck and I started to cry.

I woke up in the hospital and I started to cry. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I then saw Lori. "Melanie! Don't move. Your body... it's broken in so many places. You have to take it easy." I nodded.

"W-What..." I groaned. "What happened?"

"Someone almost killed you, Melanie. Michael and Jason are out looking for him." I nodded. I then fell asleep again.

I woke up feel someone gently holding my hand. I looked and saw Jason. "Hey..." He whispered softly. "Hi. Did you guys find him?" I asked weakly. He nodded.

I then held his hand softly despite it hurting. He smiled and he then gently rubbed the back of my hand. It made me sleepy and I fell asleep again.

I screamed as the kid was trying to drown me. I was petrified of water.

Suddenly the kid was thrown off me. I was pulled out of the water. I gasped and threw up water. It tasted horrible.

I turned to see Michael was holding the kid by his hair. Jason was checking me. I started to cry and hugged him. Michael growled as he looked at the kid.

I then saw him grab his knife. I was only 6 at the time. Jason rubbed my hair softly as Michael repeatedly stabbed the kid in the chest and neck.