chapter2: way down we go.

If you enjoyed drop a vote let's me know I did a good job, this chapter may seem a bit odd but other than that hope you enjoy it.

Chapter2: Way down we go.

A decade has passed since Y/n came to earth and he became a superhero and a member of the guardians of the globe.

A loud horn split the air as Y/n who was dressed in his normal white and gray viltrumite garb just with the addition of a gray covered cape flew across a burning city flying in between buildings.

(Not what he looks like just what he's wearing just with a cape)

Multiple large mechanical tripods with three legs stood meters tall shooting rays that disintegrated people.

There were around fifty of them, helping him in this battle not that he needed it was the guardians of the globe the best planet earth had to offer

A red blur could be seen running through the city grabbing escaping civilians and bringing them to safety as two other heroes one with a mace and one with his fists fought against these tripods with help from Omni Man Nolan's hero persona.

One of those tripods were slammed into by Y/n who just flew through the metal like paper causing the top to explode and crash to the ground getting the attention of other tripods.

Y/n: Once you fight one alien invasion you basically fight them all.

The brown eyes of Y/n flicked towards the closet tripod which swung one it's legs at him that he grabbed ripping it off and doing a 360 before hitting the tripod with its own limb crushing the metal in making it implode as well as launching it over the city and into some nearby pond.

Y/n: Man I love baseball. . . .one of the few human sports I like.

A horn blared and a ray of yellow energy was sent at Y/n who shrugged it off as he turned around looking at the tripod that did it. The alien made object seemed stunned and didn't seem to know what to do.

Unfortunately for it, Y/n didn't give it time to think as he flew under its legs and upwards punching a hole in it and heading inside.

Sparks shot off its body as it stumbled all over the place losing balance before collapsing in the middle of the destroyed street disturbing a few buildings which collapsed on top of it.