❤️ 19 ❤️

Third person pov

Now everyone headed to the dinning hall to have their meal while the newly engaged couple is greeting some guests by receiving their gifts and by taking a pic with them.

After greeting everyone the couple sat down on the engagement couch.

"Jungkook jimin, go and dance" jay insisted.

"No dad I'm not interested" jungkook denied.

"What do you mean you are not interested just go and dance with your omega" clara stated. Jimin closed his eyes in frustration while gritting his teeth on hearing the word 'your omega'.

"Please jungkook come on this is one time moment, you should not leave. Come jimin" melliva suggested.

After being compelled jungkook walked to dance floor and looked at jimin who is still sitting in the couch on the stage. Their eyes met, jimin quickly averted his gaze and looked at his lap.

(*A/n: now I'm going to write the scenes like how it will come in the movies for couples song or you can say duet. So imagine like it and read the song without skipping, please comment about it. In between the songs I wrote the their actions, so read it carefully for your better understandings*)

*Jungkook started singing while dancing with background dancers*

Jk: sweet people! Sweet people!...oh!

You and I (*while eyeing straight at jimin*) make the ultimate pair! Oh!,

Your looks ignites the world war oh!,

(*Dancing*)

He's is the small sparrow
Who throws the bombs,

~Music~

(*Leora dragged jimin to dance floor and guestured him to dance but jimin just stood there while his back facing jungkook who is dancing with background dancers)

(*Jungkook started to sing*)

Because of you!, (*Pointing jimin while dancing*)
Because of you....,
Everything is because of you..,

If you say okay..,
I pump myself...,

With the eyes oh! That! eyes,
Like a knifes...,

You ripped my heart...,

(*While grabbing his chest and making expression like it's paining, jimin scoffed and faced him with demanding eyes*)

I've seen no one like you..,
And i've never heard of one like you..,

My heart goes back to school..,
To dedicate the love syllabus for you...,

Look long and he's miss World...,
Look briefly and he's miss gold..,

As I talk about you
Inside my heart high volt current..,

Sweet people!, Sweet people!... Oh,

(*same first step*)

You and I make th ultimate pair... Oh,

Your looks ignites the world war ohh..,

(*Leora slightly pushed jimin near jungkook but he shook his head came from there and stood near her again*)

He's the small sparrow
Who throws bombs..,

Sweet people!, Sweet people!.. oh,

(*Again that step*)

You and me make the best pair oh!,

His looks ignites the world war ohh..,