The Accident

Narrator POV

"BAHAHAHA I THOUGHT CLASS 1-A WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST!" Monoma shouts. "GUESS I WAS WRO-"  SMACK!!  As if on cue, Kendo hit Monoma on the nape of his neck. Hard. Monoma went limp and Kendo caught him before he could fall on the floor. "I'm so sorry about him!" Kendo apologized to class 1-A. "I don't know why he hates your class so much!" "Its fine Kendo-chan! No need to apologize." Uraraka stated. "Have a wonderful day!" Kendo shouts while dragging Monoma away. What Kendo didn't realize, was the blood dripping from Monoma's mouth.

 Monoma's POV

I was mocking Class 1-A because I got bored. I know, you may be thinking 'That's so mean!' or 'Why would you ever do that!' Its simple, really. All they ever do is look down at Class 1-b. My class. Me. All of a sudden, I get hit hard in the back of the neck. It hurt like hell and I almost threw up but I held it down. Next thing I know, I'm being dragged by Kendo. Does she really hate me that much? I'm just trying to stand up for my class. OH MY GOD MY NECK HURTS SO BAD WHAT THE HECK. 

Narrators POV

Kendo drags Monoma to their homeroom. Class is about to start and Kendo can't be late. She is the class pres after all. Kendo walks into the room and brings an unconscious Monoma to his seat. Then she goes and sits down in her own seat right before the bell rings. Monoma wakes up 30 minutes later, in the middle of Vlad Kings' lecture. He feels an enormous wave of nausea flow through his body. He tries to suppress it to no avail. Monoma started coughing up blood. Not just a little bit, a LOT of blood.  everyone in Class 1-b is in shock. They are staring at Monoma and realize that he also looks deathly pale. TetsuTetsu is the first to react. He jumps out of his chair and runs over to Monoma. "Oh shit! What the heck happened?" Tetsu says once he gets to Monoma. Monoma looks up, teary-eyed. He looked so tired. All of a sudden, Monoma just passes out. The rest of Class 1-b just stared in horror, watching the whole scene fill out. "TetsuTetsu, bring him to Recovery Girl." Vlad Says, clearly shocked at the sudden outburst. "Yes sir!" Tetsu Replies, dutifully.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Monoma's POV:

I wake up in this white room. Where the heck am I? Wasn't I just in cla- oh. Now I remember. I blacked out. owwwwww my head hurts :( I see a short woman staring at me. "Your finally awake!" she exclaims. It was recovery girl. "How long was I out?" I ask. "uhm... about 3 days?" she replies. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT IM GONNA BE SO BEHIND ON SCHOOLWORK WORK I HAVE TO GET TO CLASS RIGHT NOW. I try to get out of bed but suddenly I feel this sharp pain in my neck. I let out a yelp and gasp in pain. Tears start to flow out of my eyes. "(hic) It hurts (hic) so bad" I cry out. I hear the door open and someone runs up beside me. Next thing I know, i'm being hugged. Who the hecks hugging me? oh. Its just Kendo. My eyes widen as I realize she's also crying. "MONOMA (sob) I-I'M S-SO SOR-(hic)SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN T-TO (hic) HURT Y-YOU! I-I PROMISE I W-WON'T EVER H-HIT YOU AG-(hic)AGAIN!!" Kendo manages to say as she sobs."I-It's fine. I know y-you didn't mean to hurt me, b-but you did. It hurts r-really(hic) really bad." I say truthfully. "I swear Monoma I w-won't ever hurt you again. I will be more c-considerate of you and your f-feelings. P-Please forgive me!" Kendo says seriously. She was starting to calm down. I giggle at her tone of voice. "I said it's fine you goof. Just don't hit me again." I reply. "I PROMISE!" Kendo shouts happily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END :)

Word Count: 666