Sunday Morning • Seungjin

Genre: Smut
"It feels like Heaven on the inside..."
(Paradise- Chase Atlantic)

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

I stirred in my bed as the sunlight gradually brightened the calm room. I must've forgot to close the blinds last night... Before I even made a single movement, I felt a pair of firm arms envelope my waist. My body just sank into the grip, feeling too weak to move.

Although, I couldn't blame myself. Last night was exhausting. This Hwang doesn't know how to control his sex drive for god's sake.

I turned over to face the said sleeping boy. As expected- his hair was all disheveled, his lips were plump and pouty- with a thin layer of drool coated on them, and he was snoring softly.

I smiled.

"I should get up and start preparing breakfast.", I noted.

I carefully pried my body out of his clasp, and I walked to the bathroom.

After washing up, I headed down to the kitchen to see what I wanted to make. I decided I wanted kimchi fried rice for breakfast, and of course with an over-easy egg on top. After I prepared my ingredients, I took out a pan from the cabinet and started cooking.

3RD PERSON'S POV:

After Seungmin had sliced the kimchi and meat, he then tossed it in the pan and began to stir-fry the items. An aroma of kimchi had soon unfurled in the serene house.

Hyunjin was still in bed. He'd woken up to the scent of something cooking. The male then tiredly trudged out of the messy blankets, silently walking down the small case of stairs towards the kitchen.

When Hyunjin entered the kitchen, he saw that Seungmin's back was faced towards him. The taller subconsciously walked over to his boyfriend, and quietly enclosed his arms around Seungmin's waist once again.

HYUNJIN'S POV:

I heard a gasp, assuming that Seungmin probably wasn't expecting anyone. He probably didn't even hear the door open. But I felt the boy quickly relaxing into my embrace as he shifted his head to kiss the side of mine- "Good morning my love.", he whispered.

"Mmm, morning darling...", I responded casually with my morning voice. Out of boredom, I began to kiss and suck down on his neck, eventually leaving more love marks. From the looks of it, he still had a lot from last night. Although some were starting to fade.

"Hyunjin, I'm making breakfast. Not now my love.", he whispered fondly.

I whined in dissatisfaction as I abruptly bit down onto the side of his neck, "Darling, I need you." I mumbled.

I reached out my arm and turned off the stove. I swiftly turned Seungmin around and roughly collided our lips. His hands instinctively found themselves onto my chest as he hummed into the deep kiss.

My lips soon found it's way onto his neck again. I felt Seungmin's hands grip my hair as one of my hands landed on the counter and one kept itself on his waist.

Wanting more, my cold hands started to crawl from his waist, to under his shirt. Then I started to caress his thighs as I lightly tapped on it, signaling him to jump. He got the memo and jumped into my arms, his legs wrapping themselves around my torso whilst his hands still firmly grabbing my hair. I carried him to sit on the cold, marble kitchen counter as my hands remained on his thighs.