5 Years gap

Jungkook was tired, tired with his family. They want him to get married. He merely gets time for himself after the all work he does in his office as a CEO. It wasn't easy to deal with your family everyday.

Mrs.jeon:-"son, you'll go and meet him!" She ordered. She was tired with her son's stubbornness.

As a mother she want her son to get married and settled down. Which parents wouldn't want that.

Jungkook was near to cross his thirties...

Jungkook:-"I don't have time for this things, mother" he politely declined.

He have said it thousands time and for sure he'll not get married.

They were eating breakfast when the conversation was started.

mr.jeon:-"Jungkook! We are old. We wants to see you happy before leaving this world, can't you even understand this?" He scolds his son.

Mr.jeon is not a father, who force their child's into something they doesn't wants but jungkook he should also think about his parents too. it's their dream to see their son married and ofcourse to play with grandkids.

Jungkook:-"Dad. Why aren't you understand me!?" He looked at his father. Who doesn't wants to make eye contact with him, why?.

Maybe hiding something?.

Jungkook:-"okay, I'll go" saying that he stood up to left.

He doesn't have strength to fight everyday. He'll end this today.

Mrs.jeon:-"honey, it's okay. He'll be happy" he assuredly smiled her husband.

Mr.jeon:-"I know. This time I am sure. He'll say yes for the marriage" he also get and left.

Time skip (cause I m bored 🥱)

Jungkook's Lamborghini stopped infront of famous restaurant in Seoul. You can goes only billionaire like him can step inside that entrance.

CEO stepped out of his car in all glory. Thank God the security was around it. So no media disturbed their meet ups. Jungkook's assistant wanted to tag along with him but he denied. He will come back in 10 minutes after the meet up with his unknown blinded date.

He walked inside. He parents already sent him the reserved table number. He walked up to the table from behind he can see it was boy in his young twenties but why he feels like he have seen him somewhere.

Author's pov.

?:-"Excuse me?" Jungkook called from behind.

Taehyung, who was silently waiting for the man to arrive. His parents also fixed up blind date for him and ofcourse he can't say no to his parents.

He turned around to see the man's face and boom both of their eyes as ghost. Why in the hell. They have to meet the person they never wanted to meet.

Jungkook/Taehyung:-"YOU!"

Taehyung stood up shouting. He can't believe. He's meeting the person he hates more then anything in the world.

Taehyung:-"what a bad day today for me" a bitter chuckled left his lips and he started picking his things to left at instant.

Jungkook who was burning in fury. Grabbed taehyung's wrist and dragged him till. They were in silent room.

Jungkook:-"YOU BETRAYAL! Are you happy after destroying my happiness"he pushed taehyung in room locking the door.

Taehyung:-"What? Are you accusing me, really? When you are the fu*king cheater here" he bite back.

Jungkook:-"oh Now, when you don't have any path to proof yourself. You are calling me cheater! Great Kim Taehyung"