Chapter 28 - ॐ

[Amina Clément]

CHAPTER 28

Somebody to Trust Pt. 2

Her frantic breaths against my chest left me feeling exhilarated as she laid beneath me. Her beauty was undeniable, as her endearing eyes stared back at me. Her dreads were sprawled messily against my satin pillowcase, and it further enhanced her sex appeal. It was almost as if they were pinned perfectly in place deliberately to entice me.

She's a masterpiece.

My statement lingered fresh across our minds as we both remained perfectly still, waiting for the other to make the next move.

The sexual tension between us was unwavering, as we kept direct eye contact with one another.

"Ain't this what you asked for?" I questioned.

I impatiently awaited her answer as she fumbled to find words from the English dictionary.

A sound of uneasiness finally left her mouth, causing me to shorten the distance between our lips. "That's not an answer, Braille... use your words."

"I-I did!" She began, "But..." Her voice drifted off as she failed to keep the same volume.

"There's nothing else to say then." I put curly, sliding my hands underneath her tank top.

✣ - [ Braille's Insight ]

The beams from the sun happened to glaze the muscles of Amina's shoulders, just as she reached her warm hands into my tank. I stifled a moan as I bit my lip, cursing my sensitive chest inwardly.

"That's one of the first times I've heard you stutter, what's got you so hesitant?" She questions and I die a little more on the inside.

Despite how monotonous she sounded, she proceeded to place soft and sensual kisses across my stomach. "It's obvious that this is what you wanted... it's all in your body language."

"Th-That's..." I stammer once again and Amina peers up at me with those large doe eyes of hers.

As much as I wanted to give into my wants, she was clearly angry and that isn't a good way for us to spend our first time together.

"Well, duh! You're kissing on me all sweetly and shit!" I proclaimed, acquiring my confidence once more. Yet, I could feel my face burning and I failed to hold eye contact with her.

"I'll stop then." She said, pulling away suddenly. My brain reminded my lungs how to intake oxygen, allowing me to breathe again.

I watched as she got out of bed, swiftly freeing her faux locs, and retying them into a low bun with her ponytail holder. She then pulled open the bottom drawer of her nightstand, reaching inside.

"What're you doing?" I asked, more anxiously than curious like I'd usually be.

Amina didn't answer as she tossed a bottle onto the covers near me. I got a closer look and instantly recognized it was as Astroglide lube. The sound of velcro followed and she faced me, with her crotch adorned with a purple strap-on.

It rested underneath her fit stomach and hugged her curves in a seductive way. I noticed a small detail which was a rainbow heart on the right of it, and it made me giddy on the inside.