𝟎𝟔𝟑

GIA POV

"It's their first time out of the house! Well, somewhere other then the races" I squeal, before correcting myself.

"We're just going to school, you're lucky they said we could bring them with us to work." Tom laughs.

"I'm gonna make them match, and in pink!" I grin to myself, thinking about how cute they'll look.

-

"Look at their shirts, how genius is this!" I pick Nina up, shining her back off to Tom. I held her against my chest. "Ready?" I ask, he nods. Anticipating it.

"WABAM!" I shout, flipping her towards him.

"Really?" He snorts, looking at her shirt. Then looking at the crib, at Aliyah. Who had been wearing the exact same thing.

They were wearing hot pink shirts, with light pink leggings. The shirt said '#Twinning' and then I just matched it with some hot pink socks.

"It's really cute mama." He agrees, still trying to hide a laugh. "Whatever, you're just a hater!" I flip him off.

He leans down, picking Aliyah up. I saw her face immediately curve into a smile, seeing him. "You're gonna meet all of our students!" He gasps, tickling her side. She didn't laugh though... cause she's a baby.

It was just for his entertainment.

I look at Nina, who had been looking at me straight faced. I couldn't be upset though, it was the cutest thing. They worshipped him, already.

"Come on baby, we don't wanna be late." I transfer Nina to my side, picking her car seat up.

-

I kept the covers of the car seats over their heads a little, as we waited for all the students to begin showing up. I was really excited to show them the girls.

"Oh my god!" Andrea comes in, smiling. "Let me see please!" She gasps, walking over to the stroller.

"No they'll be introduced, AFTER the bell rings." I put emphasis on 'After.'

"But, i'm the special one." She grins, looking down at them. "Nope, wait your turn!" My finger tips lightly push her back, directing her over to her seat.

"This is so lame." Andrea sighs, sitting down.

I quickly see everyone begin walking in. Staring at the strollers, things with Jayden were better, we had started up with our jokes again.

"As you all know, it is our first day back." I smile, looking at Tom. "And we have babies now." I add on, pointing down to the double stroller.

"The image of Mr. Kaulitz nutting in her stays in my mind rent free." I heard a whisper, it was a bit too loud.

I lick my lips in, I think he heard it too.

"Okay, anyways! Who wants to see some babies!"

Still silence, they were killing my jam. "Come on now, you're not gonna say anything at all?" I crouch, taking Nina out first. "They think we're, what's the word." Tom snaps his fingers, trying to think of it.

"Boomers." "Millennials" "Incredibly sexy."

Okay now who said that last one.

"Okay guys, thanks for your input. I should've taught younger kids." Tom puts a thumbs up, I hold Nina against my chest.

"Okay, cutest babies alive guys. I'm serious." I smile, turning her around. I heard a unison of 'aww's.'

"This is Nina." I hold her up, gasping dramatically.

I fake grunt, passing her over to Tom. He held Nina against his side as I unbuckled Aliyah. I hold her up, feeling a sudden stinging in my nose.

"This..." I pause, my facial appearance visibly changed, I looked straight at Jayden, blinking as a tear fell.

"This is Aliyah." My voice cracked.

A sudden whispering emerged around the room, I could see everyone, and I knew nearly exactly what they had been thinking.

I look over at Jayden, seeing his leg bounce up and down. He was looking at his feet, instead of at us.

He raises two fingers up. "Can I be excused?" Jayden cleared his throat.

I nodded, I knew he needed a moment. Hell, I did too.

A/N- sorry for shorter chap and that literally nothing happened but i have such bad writers block atm