Our encounter

as I arrive at the masquerade ball that's being thrown at the deadly kings castle, lights shimmering. everyone wearing masks but everyone still able to tell who the king is. His 6,8 muscular frame towering over the rest and the dark aura surrounding him as a crowd a women circle around him. He chuckles, his voice deep and smooth "I'm into the more innocent beauties"replying to one of the men standing around him.
I see the crowd of women swooning over the king other then women who are already married and me. I stay close to the food table sipping from a glass of champagne. my black and gold mask highlighting my deep red eyes all in contrast to my dark purple dress with matching high heels and my black hair falls behind me and over my shoulders. His eyes narrowed as he saw me. "Innocent beauty" he mused. The women who had been circling him suddenly disappeared. He began to walk towards me, his muscled form moving with a sinister grace. "Are you here alone?" I glance up at him before I look back into the crowd and sip from my glass of champagne "unfortunately I am." His eyes followed my gaze, then returned to lock onto mine. "An innocent beauty alone," he murmured, his voice dark and seductive. "That's quite the fortune for me."
"don't have such high hopes, your majesty. I'm only visiting for a short while." My voice in contrast to his is soft and velvety with a hidden promise of sexual intimacy and/or affection. "You're not from around here," The king says, his voice deep and smooth. "I can sense your innocence. It's like a beacon in the dark. And yet, you come to my ball, unaccompanied."
"well my fiancé is forbidden to enter such places due to his contrasting nature." I finish my glass of champagne with a final sip and put it down on the table. "Forbidden, huh?" His eyes flash with intrigue. "And what if I were to offer you protection, a haven from the dangers of this world? Would you accept my offer, innocent one?" There's a moment of silence before I speak up again "my future husband is all I could ever need in this lifetime." The soft jewel on my necklace starts to glow "it's appears I must go now but I thank you for your company." I give him a soft yet mysterious smile before walking away. "Interesting..." He murmurs to himself, his eyes following me as I leave. He lifts a hand, and the ladies who had been circling him earlier return to his side.
I leave through one of the open doors of the grand ballroom into an empty hallway.
The king watches your departure, his heart pounding in his chest. Your presence had stirred something primal within him, an obsession that he couldn't shake off. He turned to address his courtiers, their faces reflecting curiosity and anticipation. "Find out everything about her."
My necklace glows stronger and soon I stop in the middle of the hallway when a portal opens with my fiancé waiting on the other side. I smile and step through the portal into his arms before it closes, unaware I was being followed by the king's couriers.