X

Cold wind was knocking on the windows of the base as the first day of winter was hiding behind the horizon. Golden sun rays were kissing the gray walls, covering them in color just for a moment before the darkness fell. It was an unusually sunny, but cold day for this time of year in the mountains. Soldiers who were stationed at the base for a long time were noticing how this winter was warmer, compared to the previous years, while the fresh officers were enjoying the warmth as if tomorrow would never come.

With the holidays coming around the corner, every single person at the base wanted to finish their tasks before the first hint of the festive season came around. There were only a few who wanted to stay at the base throughout the happiest season in the year, just not to feel the pressure of the whole world and the weight of the loneliness. Amelia closed the heavy door of her room as soon as her body took her inside of it. There was a hint of a pleasurable feeling in tiredness, but not on that day. Another unit came back from the mission with more wounds than anyone would want to see. At this point, the only thing a brunette wanted to do was get into the warm embrace of her own bed, but the loud knock on the door had other plans for the woman's evening.

"Captain," The note of surprise was heard in her voice, as the look of the brown eyes met with the well-known figure of the man, standing in front of her as a couple of soldiers passed through, not even paying attention to the whole picture for a bare second.

"Good evening, dove," Smile was hiding on the corner of his lips, as the man placed his elbow against the doorframe, not letting the hardwood door end the whole conversation at any time soon. His eyes quickly glanced around the room, catching a woman in front of him off guard for a moment. "Mind letting me in?"

"Not the fanciest place at the base to be at, sir," Amelia took a couple of steps back, letting her body speak louder than any words could on that evening.

"Couldn't care less, love," The captain turned the doorknob in his hand, making sure that the door was closed and there would be no uninvited visitors in the room of an officer.

Amelia couldn't help but wonder what took the captain on the busy weekday evening into the room of hers, or how he even found it. But before she could even talk, Price's hand fell on her jaw, taking control of the room in his own hands and drawing her lips to his in a kiss. Every time it felt different. If their kiss at first was careful and full of tenderness, that evening John felt differently. His tongue was leading a dance inside of her mouth, making their tongues dance with each other in the rhythm known only to the captain. This time his lips were leaving the feeling of possessiveness, and not giving a woman even a second to turn the picture upside down and take control. Captain's strong hands were running along the well-known fabric of the uniform, feeling how Knight was letting him explore the areas that were yet unknown to his touch. The goosebumps were running along the porcelain skin of an officer, as she was drowning in the drunken feeling that the man was giving to her.

"Guess the self-control challenge is over now?" Amelia finally managed to whisper into his lips, and the strong grip of John's hands lifted a woman in his arms. Feeling afraid of losing her balance, the woman's legs were wrapped around the abdomen of the man, feeling the growing pressure of their bodies.

"I will let you take the prize, Lia," Price let his hands touch the ass of a brunette, letting her find a comfortable position in his arms. A gaze of the blue eyes traveled along the small, but tidy room before he finally noticed the comfortable bed in the corner.

Holding a woman in his arms as if he were a pirate who had found his biggest treasure, the man let her back to meet with the softness of the blanket, as his body towered over her. Amelia was looking back at Price and wondered who would lose control fully first, her or him. There she was, lying under his body with her heart on the sleeves of the military uniform. Even if John would turn out to be the biggest mistake of her life, Knight wouldn't think for long before committing that mistake twice. His rough fingertips carefully, as if learning every inch of her body were travelling under the shirt of a brunette. It didn't take long for her body to respond, wishing to feel more as the fire was burning. The dark green shirt fell on the floor, just to be joined by the cargo pants of an officer a moment later. It's been a long time since Amelia's body fell so good under someone's touch, and the captain was the only reason for the storm of emotions to brew inside her. Price, on the other hand, had a few one-night stands in between the missions to clear his mind. But none of them resulted in a second date. The man was married to his job, and cheating on it with the woman moaning his name surrounded by the walls of his apartment back home. His hands were taking time, as the touch of the man pushed Knight to spread her legs for him, letting the captain see the impact of his own actions as the wet mark was seen on the brunette's panties.