Chapter 131: Big Fat Alien Wedding! - Part 2

"There will be no peace...! And there will be no truce...!" Mr. Mann announced.  "This wedding...! And every human here is about to be canceled...!"

Mr and Mrs

Mr and Mrs. Mann all glare at the guests as their arms begin to extend into a sludge tentacle that slams onto the ground, forcing the ground beneath them to erupt and sends Izuku, Ochako and Devlin all flying back along with the other guests.  

Evelyn quickly creates multiple portals and sends them all out from her hands, transporting them all to the front of the venue as Mrs. Mann look to her right and sees Tensei's family trying to flee.  

"And where do you think you're going!?" Mr. Mann yelled to Mr. and Mrs. Iida as Mrs. Mann grabs the two of them by their ankles and pulls them out of the portal. "You're about to miss the best part!"

"No!"  Evelyn yelled as she's struck back by Mr. Mann's tentacle arms.

"Mother! Father!" Tensei yelled. "Leave them out of this! This is between you and me, right!? Leave them alone!"

"Wrong...!" Mr. Mann replied. "They have everything to do with this...!"

"But I thought...! You liked me!" Tensei said to Mr. Mann.

"We lied...!" Mr. Mann replied as Lucy tried to get Mr. Mann to lower his arm.

"Uncle, stop it! This isn't right! You're going to hurt them! They're our family!" Lucy yelled as Mr. Mann pushed Lucy away.

"No Lucy...! They're HIS family...! Not ours...!" Mr. Mann replied. "You're too young to understand, so stay out of this!"

"LET HIM GO!!!" Tenya yelled as he charged towards Mr. Mann from behind. "Torque over, Recipro-boost!!!"

Tenya spins kicks Mr. Mann's side, only for his leg to get stuck inside as Tenya tried to pull it out.

"I can't...! My leg's stuck!" Tenya grunted as Mr. Mann turns his head a full 180 and glares at Tenya.

Ren, Izuku, Ochako and Devlin begin to slowly get up and look at the situation.

"Ugh...  I'm gonna feel that in the morning...!"  Ren commented as he looked at Tenya's foot stuck inside Mr. Mann's body.  "Oh shit...!  Izuku, look lively!  Your buddy's in trouble!"

"Hmph, you're clearly from the groom's side of the family alright...!" Mr. Mann said to Tenya as he pick Tenya up with his free arm and slams him down onto the ground before smashing him through the Gazebo.

"Iida-kun!"  Izuku called out as he ran towards Tenya, only to be stopped by the bodyguard's slam attack, to which Izuku dodges by rolling out of the way.

The bodyguard then quickly grabs Ochako from behind Izuku and lift her into the air.

"NO!"  Izuku exclaimed.