chapter 1 escape

the photo above is what the characters look like.

One day in the batcave I was tracking down Riddler. I finally found him so I went and got him. He was running across the rooftops and I was running after him. I threw a ball at him and out came rope. He got tied up. I looked at him and felt off. my heart was beating fast. I was happy he was tied up. I felt like he was all mine and I could do anything to him. In my head I kissed him on the lips. A few minutes later I looked down and saw Riddler was gone. I went back to the batcave and went to the computer and googled my feelings and found that I might be bisexual. I heard Alfred say oh my god. From behind me. I immediately closed the tab and turned my chair around and said what? He said okay? I said I have to go find Riddler. I got an alert that a big group of villains broke into a bank.

I got in the batmobile and drove to the bank. While I was driving I looked in the mirror and saw the girl I have been seeing for the past few days. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. I ignored her and focused on driving. I arrived and I went inside the bank and knocked some supervillains out. There was only one villain left, Riddler. We were fighting when in the corner of my eye I happened to see the girl laughing and she said I can be real if you want me to. I grabbed Riddler's wrist and my heart started pounding again and said I love you. Riddler gasped and ran off. I ran after him and grabbed him before he could reach the door. I held him close to me and kissed him. For some reason I liked it. He was confused and said a superhero fell in love with a villain? He slipped away from me and got away. Out the back door.