The prom

There were two sisters named Sidney and Sally.They live in a small town called Townsville.They live with their step mom,Rosalinda.Also,with their two stepsisters Belle and Laura.All four of them went to the same school.They all went in high school.The big prom was coming up.Sidney got asked out by kamron.Once she got home she told Sally."Guess what?" Said Sidney."What's up" said Sally."The cutest guy in the school asked me out to the prom"said Sidney.Both of them screamed."What's going on in here" said their step mom."Rosalinda,the cutest guy in school asked me out to the prom" said Sidney."Woah" Rosalinda said."You're not going anywhere"said her step mom firmly."Why not?" Said Sidney confused."Both of you are going to stay here while me and you're sisters are going to go out" said their mom.They complained a lot.But,then they forgot all about it.The next day Sidney had to tell kamron she can't go.They told all of their friends they were going to be there But,they had to cancel it.When the prom came both of them were sad.Then,the step mom said "Run along do your chores".They keep thinking why to them?What did they do wrong that they can't go?After that day they both committed suicide.Her daughters also committed suicide.They did it right in front of their mom.A few days later,the mom said she heard noises telling her to come to heaven and that she'll be safe.But,the doctors didn't listen.So she took matters into her own hands and killed herself.Nobody knew nothing about her.Her spirit used to Rome the house.Wacht out she coming you're way!