Chap 1: Escape

...

Somewhere in the future...Relith Science HQ..

Siren sound can be heard, many people running toward the exit and guard keep coming in. The Facility is having a breach from the red blob, worm like creature, Its start grabbing people, using them as shield and keep moving toward the running scientist. Bullet do damage it, but not enough, As many people fall and get grab by the creature, they scream and do anything to get out of the creature grasp but failed.

...

...

"Nuclear Warhead activated, exploding in..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

0.."

The Facility Exploded, a huge shock wave destroy anything, in the core of the facility, heat could take up to thousands of celcius degree. The Red Creature hid well, but couldnt escape, staying at one spot, it shift its blue glowing eyes toward the glowing light and let the light consume it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

The Creature awake, it couldn't remember anything, except for someone memory....Y/N of course. He was a good scientist, treat it well untill...you know, the day it escape, at his last moment he decide to let it consume him, it hesitated as first but then it decide to kill him, giving him a quick and less painful death. It decide to look around, it is dumbfounded, this isnt the lab it was in! So it start moving around, and it swing its tentacle, causing the trash bin, coke can, and everything in its way untill it reach the outside.

...

...

"RUN!"

"ITS COMING HERE! EVERYONE RUN!"

These are the sound of the unfortunate that has meet Carrion, or Y/N if you prefer. Many police force, or even SWAT team was sent to repress this creature but no avail. Up in the news, many Station around the world are currently live, telling citizen about a Lethal Gas caused by a lab, which just a lie to cover it up.

...

...

...

End of this chapter.

A/N : Hi guys, its my first chapter! if you have any ideas for me just please comment, i really thank you for it! Bye bye!