Chap-21 "Pre-wedding shoot"

*jisoo and tae reached suzy's studio*

Suzy: ahh...finally you both are here!! You guys are late and I hate it when people get late!!

Tae: I know Suzy, at highschool you used to get angry when I was late.

Suzy: yaa if you remembered that, then why did you come late??

Tae: sorry we were caught up with something.

Jisoo's pov: I see he still remembers things about her, anyways who cares....

Jisoo: what do we have today??

Suzy: first mrs.kim told me that you both will have a pre-wedding shoot and after that we will select your outfit and the location.

Jisoo: oh okay then let's start.

Suzy: I have called the photographers so you both go try the outfits the stylist bought.

Tae: ok.

*they both went inside and tried their outfits*

*Tae came out wearing a suit while jisoo wore a white gown*

Jisoo: how do I look tae??

Tae's pov: she is looking damn gorgeous..... I can't take my eyes off her, she's making me fall for her again.... *cough* Control Taehyung!!!

Tae: yo...you look beautiful.

Jisoo: you look good too.

Jisoo's pov: actually he's looking too handsome.

*they both were staring at eachother*

Suzy: ok love birds if your staring contest is over then let's start the shoot the photographers are waiting.

Jisoo: o..ok...

Jack: hello guys i'm jack, your photographer for today.

Jisoo: hi jack, give us some good pics.

Jack: oh you will see it beauty.

Jisoo: by the way where are you from??

Jack: I'm from australia mrs.kim particularly invited me to shoot for your wedding.

Jisoo: woah mom has some great contacts.

Jack: and a beautiful daughter too.

*jisoo smiles*

Tae's pov: is there a magnet inside her body? Why does she always attract men towards her!!

Jack: ok then let's start the shoot, first I want you both to sit here.... Ok now hold hands and smile..

Jack: next tae hold her from back