Chapter 132: The Chilly Summer! PART 1

Update:  Chapter number correction

-IN UNDERTOWN-

"Chef!  Can we get another bowl over here please?"  An alien citizen of Undertown asked Chef

"Of course!  Just a moment!"  Chef replied as he served three more alien and human customers.  "Order up!"

"Dad, we got 4 more bowls coming up!  One Sapparo Ramen, 2 black pepper miso bowls and 1 mega veggie bowl!"  Yui said to Chef.

"Heard!"  Chef replied as he began to make the bowls.

"Sheesh, look at all of these customers...!  To think that hobo Ren was a powerful hero this entire time and he didn't tell us...!  And now we gotta deal with this sudden popularity because of how frequent he eats from here...!"  Yui thought as she sighed.  "Well...  At least I won't have to worry about dad not being able to retire anymore...  So thanks for that at least Ren..."

"Hey Rock-Rock, what did you order?"  A human construction worker asked the blue alien.

"I ordered the vegan ramen special.  My people are very vegetarian you see, it is forbidden to eat another living being's flesh as our ancestors thrived off of nature's blessings."  Rock-Rock said to his human co-workers.

"You mean your species lives off of fruits and vegetables?"  The human worker asked.

"Yes.  All life is precious to us.  My tribe believes in working alongside the creatures of nature and protecting them and their home.  My people do not see them as superior to anyone but rather; they see everyone as equal in value."  Rock-Rock replied.  "But sadly, there are those of my kind who do not share this view and hunt the animals we cherish for food."

"Huh...  Guess your planet's not too different from our own..."  The human worker replied.  "Uh, does it bother you that I ordered extra beef in my bowl?"

"Oh no no, please; do not worry about me.  I understand that things are different on your planet.  I do not wish to force my people's way on anyone, please; enjoy your meal.  We have all worked hard today and deserve a good meal for it."  Rock Rock replied.

"Man...  You sure are understanding.  Maybe Japan and the rest of the world could learn something from you."  The human worker replied as a group of alien children kick a soccer ball down the street.

"Hey, what's this game called on Earth again!?"  An alien child asked his friends as they passed each other the soccer ball.

"Almost everyone on Earth calls it "Football", but some countries call it "Soccer"!"  Another child chasing after the ball replied as he catches the ball with his foot and passes it back.

"So which is it!?"  An alien girl asked as she passes the ball.

"Who cares!?  It's still the same game in the end right!?  It's fun, no matter what it's called!"