A warm Autumn dawn

Amelia's Pov;

I slowly pack my things into a suitcase, it's not weird that I travel. Afterall i'm a journalist that writes about other countries. I don't like being away from home as it iritates me. I walk towards my car whilst carrying my suitcase. I stuff my suitcase in the back and climb into the drivers seat. I begin to drive towards the airport. I stop att a café to pick up some coffee for the wait. I walk inside of the airport and place my suitcase on the scanner. I get scanned and walk towards the gate. I then sit on one of the seats drinking my cappuccino. I hear them call my flight and I walk towards the gate. I walk onto the plane and walk towards my seat, luckily no old woman is sitting in my seat. I sit down in my firstclass seat and look out the window. I enjoy the ride until they call out that the plane is crashing. I close my eyes praying for survival. But once I open them suddenly i'm in a forest. A girl with long red hair and elf ears looking att me. Startled I jump up and look att the boy and girl in shook. "Ya okay m'ate?" The girl says her voice is almost scottish/british. I notice that the girl has a tail! A TAIL. and the boy has eagle wings. "We welcome you to the land of the hybrids!" They say to me.