𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢...

" 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 "𝘢 𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴꒷꒦ · ˚

" 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 "
𝘢 𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . . ©-wonderhaze

❛ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘖𝘩, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩 ❜

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬...

() The university of Michigan is a magical place. Since its opening in 1817, it's been a dream college for thousands of people across the world. Between its excellent research, learning, and teaching opportunities and sports opportunities, the school has been a top choice for a reason. Aside from the opportunities it provides, a lot of students enjoy the experiences and views the campus offers. The campus gives students a view of the world and its history, and the large attendance allows students to make friends all around campus.

For most families, they want their child to attend college for academics. Although, athletics has started to play a bigger role in attending college. The university of Michigan is the one college where they always have school spirit and enthusiasm, especially when it comes to sports. Their football and hockey programs have been known as the best of the best for years, but things can come crumbling down in an instant. And the hockey and football programs know that better than anyone.