Late night snack 😋

🤍smut bc idgaf abt your dumb ass thoughts you lil ho🤍
It's 11:03 at night,Chris gets really hungry after playing Fortnite for 2 hours straight. (pretend he's addicted 💀) He decided to go downstairs to get something to eat, he throws on a baggy hoodie and some sweats from his messy drawers and heads outside. Chris was about to walk downstairs when all of a sudden he hears someone moaning...loudly through the walls. But instead of ignoring it Chris was rather drawn to the sounds. He walks up to Y/n's door.."Auggh~ Chris!" He hears her moaning his name, making himself rethink his feelings for her. But her moans don't make him uncomfortable;He felt himself get hard under the thin-material. He was hesitating to open her door until he finally gets the courage to. He opens the door to see Y/n cover herself immediately. "CHRIS?" Y/n says shocked that he walked in on her pleasuring herself.But the real reason on why she was so shocked was because he was smiling. "Don't be so shy mama" His words drove me to pure shock. "M-mama?!" I say while blushing. "Mhm, now let me see that beautiful body of yours won't you?" He leans on the bed slowly pulling my blanket off me. He finally pulls it all the way down, leaving my bottom half bare, I feel nothing but pure shock. "Well don't just lay there open your legs you dumb bitch" I don't know what made me but I obeyed his commands. "Good girl" He was definitely playing with me right now because how did he know how to say all the right things to me?
"Can I touch you mami?" He begs. I nod eagerly since it's the only thing I was able to do in that position. He goes down to my inner thighs and starts licking my clit in soft circles. My body rolls back as the flows of pleasure run through my body. "F-fuck Chris!" He smiles at me,"Keep moaning my name baby..just like that" He made me wild. He then sticks two fingers inside me, causing me to arch my back due to how much pleasure he was giving me. Then he sticks a third finger inside me, stretching me out around his slender fingers. "I-I'm going to-" he cuts me off by pumping his fingers inside of me faster and faster. "Cum of my fingers mama, let me hear those pretty little noises you make for me" He won't stop until he milks out every drop of cum from me. "IM CLOSE!" I screamed as I climaxed around his fingers. "Good girl" He says licking his fingers. He then licks all of my juices off my folds moaning softly as he slurps it all up.

Bye bitches I tried it's like 4 am and I'm tired as shit so hope you like it ig 💀