Chapter 1: The party

This book will include:
Smut
Gayness
Swearing
Sexual topics
Sexuality exploration

And also features my fav otp
Enjoy pookies! 😘
-Sam_was_here-2023
  ....................................................................................

                                           Kyle's pov:

Me, Kenny, Cartman and Stan (my super best friend) were all lined up waiting for the bus at our bus stop. We've been doing this for years it's kinda weird when one of us gets sick or a parent drives us to school, it just doesn't feel right.

"Oh my god, guys I almost forgot to tell you losers, but my moms gonna be on a vacation with her new asshole rich boyfriend! So I'm gonna invite the boys over for a party what do you say?" the fat guy says. Even though we all kinda hated him we knew the group couldn't properly function without him, yeah he's a total fat jerk with no redeeming qualities but it's different without him. Or maybe that's what we keep telling ourselves whenever he pulls one of his stunts.

"You know I'm gonna be there!" Kenny says first with a big smile, it's been easier to understand him ever since he stopped wearing his hood, that squished his head and wore a black beanie he stole from the lost and found.
"Yeah, I can probably sneak some of my dads alcohol too, not like he needs anymore." Stan says shrugging but I could tell he was happy to finally hang out with the boys, since Wendy and him finally broke up.  They all turned to me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, Yeah I'll be there don't worry." I say raising my hands in defence.

Just then the bus showed up, I sat on the bus next to Stan and Kenny sat with Cartman. I couldn't help but stare at him I wasn't sure why, something about him just had a magnetic force. Fuck, that sounded so gay.

"Hey, Dude do you want to get ready for the party at my house?" I ask.
"Yeah sure dude" He says rather nonchalantly.
The bus rolled up to our school after 5 minutes of chatting with Stan. We decided to go to his house and then go to the party together. It was also because there was no way my mom was gonna let me go to a party, so I told her I was hanging out at Stan's.

Once we arrived at school Stan and I went our separate ways him going to the normal and extracurricular classes while I did the gifted and inriched learning. It sucks being in different classes but I think I would die from boredom if I did the normal classes, besides my friends catch me up on all the drama that goes on.
....................................................................................
(Time skip to end of school)

Once I texted my mom telling her I'm going to Stan's I went in his house with him. There was nobody home except for his dad who was passed out in the couch. I could tell Stan was mad at his dad for being like this, I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with a sad smile. "Kay, the party starts in 1 hour so you wanna play video games?" He suggested changing the topic. "Yeah sure man" I say with a grin.

I powered up the Nintendo he kept in his room, he only had one so I usually take the blue controller and he takes the red. We were playing smash bros, me as Red Samus and he was Normal Donkey Kong. So far I was on 3 lives and he was on 2 because I had just gotten one of the stars. "Ughhh, that's so unfair I can't do anything to counter that!" He says as he respawns above the map. "Not my fault you didn't get it first!" I say leaning over him so he would go down to the map so I could kill him once again. "Cheater!" He calls out elbowing me, as he puts his 5 second shield on. I start laughing at my mischievousness, as I was distracted he uses the DK move where he picks me up. I notice this immediately but as I try to jump out of his characters grasp, he pushes me over, so I can't see the screen. So unfair!

I full on push him over so he's on his back, letting go of his controller because of how stunned he was. He wasn't expecting that. "H-hey that's just downright unfair!" He says his face heating up. Anger or...something else?  I smirk.

"Hey aren't you the one who's on the football team, and heavier than me that's just embarrassing-" I say but end up getting cut off from him putting his hand on my cheek. Now it was my turn to be beet red. Fuck that was hot. I just look into his ocean blue eyes, drawn to them as he looks into mine. Is this really happening!?
"Hey Um Ky, have you ever k-kissed someone?" He says losing the confidence he had earlier. I definitely wasn't expecting this, he broke the eye contact from embarrassment. His eyes darted around the room waiting for my answer.

"I-I've kissed Bebe once or twice, other than that not really!" I say looking away too, loosening my grip on his shoulders.
He looks back into my eyes and all of a sudden I feel butterflies. Our faces lean closer almost as in reflex, his hand still against my cheek. He looks down at my lips then back at me, waiting for approval as were basically an inch away. I nod, I never knew I wanted this so bad until this moment. His lips were so close to mine I could feel them brushing against mine. Just then one of our phones starts going off, interrupting our moment. He reaches over to get it as I scramble off to pause the game. What just happened!?
....................................................................................

988 words