🌟 crack in the glass 🌟

Enzo is 14 now which means he's aloud to go on missions, which have been kicking his butt, getting home around 3:30-4 in the morning just to get up at 6:30-7 for school he couldn't wait for a summer break and was very hyped when it came but little did he know what would happen.

4:30am

Ughh, mmmm Enzo moans has he hits his bed

he was so tired he didn't even change out of his clothes from earlier, he knocked out pretty quickly Lorenzo Sr had been in the other room going through some files when he heard Enzo arrive home. Lorenzo let's a sign escape his throat has he gets up to check on Enzo who was already out and sleeping like a baby. Lorenzo walks into Enzos room and smiles when he sees his boy sleeping peacefully. He walked over and rubbed his back a bit before covering him up with a blanket. And deciding he to should get some rest.

8:45pm
Enzo gets abruptly woken up by his parents arguing in the kitchen donw stairs. Mmmm why this again? Enzo asks himself as he tries to push his tired body up.

Mama....papa? Enzo says as he walks downstairs to see what his parents are arguing about. Oh hey love/ son, Enzo and Ariela both say as Enzo walks into the kitchen to see his moms suit cases in the kitchen, mama wha-.. why are your suitcases here Enzo questions, Ariela and Lorenzo look at each other with a disappointing expression. Well love that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about Ariela says sadly.

Oh okay? Enzo sounds confused,

why don't you sit down love,
,I'm divorcing your father and I'm moving out,

Wait what why! Enzo gets up both angry and sad,

Because I can't live like this anymore Enzo

That still doesn't mean you leave Enzo yells

ENZO! ariela screams

Enzo was taken back

I'm leaving understand, Enzo shakes his head as tears begin to fill his eyes.

Look do wanna just say 50/50 for coparenting just make it easy, Lorenzo asks as he pulls Enzo close to him and wraps his arms around him.

No I want nothing to do with YOU OR ENZO Ariela smugly responds as she grabs her things, Ariela come on hes our son he needs you, I said what I said, goodbye!,.. ENZO, ENZO wake up! He heard some one yelling,  Enzo quickly woke up with a gasp for air as he realized it was only a nightmare of when he was 14 and his mom left, Hey its okay, are you okay?Lorenzo asks concerningly, Papa?, Enzo still inna blur trying ti figure out what just happened, yeah its me your okay just breathe okay. Are you okay Lorenzo asks again, yeah I think so Enzo responded, Was it a dream about your mom again? Lorenzo asked,  Enzo doesn't respond.

It will be okay, we'll talk about it tomorrow but get some rest you have a mission tomorrow, Lorenzo says as he pushes and slowly eases Enzo to lay back in, Thanks Papa, he says has his eyes fall shut, he falls back to sleep.