Chapter 18

,,Jasmina''

As soon as I entered the restaurant, Emily was sitting at the bar, I went up to her to say hello, she introduced me to what I hope is our new chef, I immediately invited him to the kitchen to see how he would get along, luckily it turned out that he was doing quite well, I decided to hire him for a trial month.
I stayed at work longer today, so soon Alessandro will also finish training, I decided to go downstairs to him, just when I opened the door to go downstairs I saw Alessandro.
"Oh hello," I said, smiling at him.
,,Hi, are you coming to my gym, Kitty?'' he asked, approaching.
"Yes, I came to kidnap you," I replied, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.
"For wild sex?" he asked hopefully.
"No, Alessandro, are you always thinking about sex?" I asked, looking into his eyes.
"With you it's impossible to think about anything else," he said, kissing my neck.
"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," he said, grabbing my neck with his hands and pulling me closer to him to kiss my lips.
"You know, let's go back to the apartment," I said excitedly and went to the car.

"The last one buy the pizza!" I shouted, quickly jumping into the car. Of course, the Beast won and he didn't let me forget about it all evening.
"I have another fight in a few days, but this time in my hometown," he said, biting into the pizza.
"That's great, but you have to tell me two days sooner so I can get ready for the flight," I replied, taking another slice of pizza.
"Will you fly with me?" he asked, smiling.
"Sure, unless you don't want to," I replied, looking at him.
''I'm sure I want to, but I thought I'd have to convince you to leave for a few hours, because you recently opened a restaurant and I know you have a lot of responsibilities,'' he explained.
"Alessandro, you are the most important to me, I will go with you even to the end of the world if necessary," I said, he grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him to kiss me.
"I love you, you know that." He started kissing me all over my face.
"I love you too," I replied, hugging him.
We spent the rest of the evening cuddled in front of the TV, of course I overslept and he had to take care of me and carried me to bed.

The next few days passed quickly, I always get nervous before his fight, the worst thing is that Alessandro doesn't want to tell me who he will fight, I read about this opponent to see if he is good, but I don't know anything and that's probably what stresses me out the most.

The time has come for me, I packed my things into my bag and I'm leaving the restaurant, when my phone started vibrating, I looked at the screen and it was Alessandro.

...I'm waiting for you in the car...
...Okay, I'm leaving now...

Putting the phone in my purse, and left the premises, my Alessandro was standing in front of his car and waiting for me. We agreed that we would go to the mall today for shopping. I wants to buy something for Anastasia.
We'll be in Italy for a week so I need to buy something nice, we'll stay at his family home, I'm a little stressed, his family can't wait for our arrival, even though I've already met them I'm so nervous.

First, I took Alessandra to my favorite store, where they have great dresses, and I wanted to look for something nice for Anastasia.
"Alessandro, which one is better, light pink or dark pink?" I asked, showing him both dresses.
"Take both," he replied without hesitation.
"You could at least look at them, but you're right, I'll take both and this tiara will match the dress and this one will match the other dress," I said, walking towards the checkout.

"Can we go to the car now?" he asked, bored, taking the bags from me.
"No let's go to this store, I want to buy a photo book for Anastasia," I replied, pointing at the store.
"Kitty, aren't you going overboard with these gifts? Not too many of them?''and he's starting to whine, I could have gone alone, I wouldn't have had to listen to his complaints and whining.
"Alessandro, don't whine, two more shops and we'll be back," I assured him as I entered the store and he followed me.