When we meet again.

Somehow the eleventh Doctor is on Bad Wolf's Bay again, with Rose and her human Doctor. They have spended a lot of time together and now the real Doctor is jumping in front of them. What about their lives without each other?

“What do you think?” he asked. “Swap diaries?”

 There was a long silence while he was holding the hard covered, blue diary in front of him with a stretched arm. It was so attractive to pick it up and read the way he lived after they had moved on.

 Rose held her rose red diary in her hand, but did not gave it to him, not yet: she did not want to lose it either. The Doctor’s – her Doctor – hand slid down to hers and slowly grabbed the journal out of her hand.

 “Yeah,” he spoke without a grin, but with cheerful eyes. “I do want to know what I did.”

 The other Doctor – with the weird bow tie – laughed and gave it to himself. When he touched the diary of his beloved Rose he felt a chill through his body. She touched it, he thought, she wrote it. This is her life, without me. He tried not to think about it that way, but of course it slipped his mind. He flipped through the pages, but did not read it, yet.

 Rose looked at her Doctor for a moment and back to the new one. “Have I anything to say about this?”

 Her Doctor laughed. “Of course you have; you have everything to say about this. It is just that I am very, very, and I mean very curious about my life without you.” He looked at her and winked to make sure she should not take it too serious.

 Rose took a deep breath and peeked over his shoulder to the blue diary. She felt the new Doctor’s eyes on her and slowly she looked back at him, holding back, not giving much away.

 “You’ve changed,” she finally said.

 “You haven’t,” he answered and looked at the ground with a grin.

 “Don’t say my parents words, if you please.” She bit her lip with a smile and looked at her Doctor, who’s eyes were sparkling, but with some jealousy in it.

 “Do you fancy a drink?” Rose asked to the new Doctor.

 He seemed a bit awkward, standing in the middle of a relationship, his relationship, in some way. But he nodded. Of course he wanted to spend some time with her. All the time in the world, and although he gave it to her with him, he could not enjoy it himself. It was not him. It felt difficult so he looked over the long beach.

 “So,” he sighed. “Bad wolf bay, right?”

 A smile went over Rose’s Doctor and herself. They looked at each other, grinned and curved their fingers into each other’s.

 “Read it,” the Doctor demanded himself. “You’ll find out.”

 The new Doctor smiled. “Of course.” He opened Rose’s diary, but she walked to him and closed it, very aware of the touch their fingers made.

 “Don’t read it here,” She looked at him with joy. “Spoilers.”