The Party

I was sat on my bed in my room, my brother Adam's 25th birthday party was going on downstairs, I never really liked parties that much, because of all the crowds and the drunk people it reminded me of my uncle always drinking and always doing things that I hated. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said.
"Hey Ava can I come in." Lando said.
And there he was the man that was off limits, that F1 driver who I dreamt about, whose edits I watched made me smile those damn Lando Norris edits.
"Yeah come in." I said.
"I was just wondering if your brother is back yet." Lando Questioned.
"Not to sure he left about 5 minutes ago,to get some more alcohol for the party so he should be back soon." I explained.
Lando was dressed in a black shirt with jeans but his muscles were visible underneath his shirt. His curls were curling, a shiver went up my spine I should not be thinking about him this way but I couldn't help it.
I can't think about Lando this way he's my brother's best friend and definitely of limits.
"So why you still here Lando." I said.
I didn't want to sound bitchy but I was genuinely curious.
"I wanted to see why you weren't at the party." Lando questioned.
"I don't really like crowds they make me panic." I replied.
"I don't really like them either." Lando said.
"But you're an F1 driver you have to deal with really big crowds." I said back.
"That part you just shut off when you are able to." Lando replied.
"Do you want a drink." I said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah a water please." He replied.
I walked to my mini fridge in the corner of my room to grab a water for Lando I turned around and he was right there, close enough to kiss close enough to touch.
"Here y-ou go." I stuttered.
"Thanks Ava." He said winking.
I felt like I could just faint right there and then.
Lando looked straight into my eyes,he seemed lost in them his tone was confident and smooth,and he wasn't moving away from me.
"You look incredible tonight Ava, it's a shame you didn't want to be on the dance floor." Lando said.
"Thanks Lando, you don't look bad yourself." I replied.
"You look better up close." Lando said getting closer to my face. He rubbed his thumb across my cheek.
I didn't know what to say or do.
"My brother should be back any minute now." I replied, am I stupid why would I say that.
"Oh? Is that so." Lando said still not moving away.
"Yeah." I replied straight away.
Even though we were really close I couldn't help but want to be closer still,but my brain was telling me he was off limits which is the right way to go isn't it ?

"What are you doing lando." I asked.
"I'm doing nothing just staring at your beautiful ocean eyes." Lando replied.
How on earth does he know what to say at the right time, god this man is bad, so terribly bad but In a good way.
"I'm gonna sit down." I said pushing past him to sit on my bed.
"I need to talk to you Ava." Lando said.
"Ok what is it." I replied scared on what he's gonna say.
"I like you." Lando said. His words soft and caring despite the straight forward response my spine tingles.
"Wait what." I said shocked.
"I like you Ava I just wanted you to know that." Lando confessed.
"We can't Lando my brother would kill us." I explained as much as it hurt it was the truth.
"I won't tell him beautiful." Lando responded.
This man will be the death of me.
"Let me take you out to dinner." Lando asked.
"I'll think about it but you know how my brother is he finds out everything." I responded.
You know how those girls find out everything about that one person,yeah my brothers exactly like that.
"Sure take your time beautiful, I just thought I should be honest with you." Lando said.
He leans in closer to me and kisses my cheek, I feel his breath against my neck this feels so intoxicating.
"I think you need to go back to the party my brothers probably searching for you." I said breaking the moment.
"Ok see you later princess remember to respond as I am a very busy man." Lando said winking at me whilst walking out of my room.
I fell back on to my bed and led there like a starfish what was this man doing to me. He can't be good for me or can he?.

........
Hope you liked it 🫶🏼
More to come
( I found the motivation to write again but imma do a different book) please vote and comment what you think and how you felt 🫶🏼