♤One♡

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2x99nCjwGNJscBN4t2KUjt?si=b829e40f7adc4c3a

A playlist made just for you, dear reader. Have fun💕

Since the start, since their first steps they have been rivals. Their moms were mortal enemies since high school. And they too were meant to be ones. But destiny had something else planned for the two.

Hi everyone, I'm Krayson.♡
Krayson, the nerdy, art loving guy. Loved by all teachers exept for sports, cause why not. He likes going to see ballet and music shows. Musicals and romance lover. His calming nature added to his charm-

Sup, nerd!♤
Aiden, the sporty, nerve wrecking mean guy. Krayson's rival. Only liked by the sports teacher, no other could handle his nonsense. Picking on his enemy was one of his favorite past times and we heard from him that he does have a crush on our little sunshine.

No I don't, what the heck are you talking about?! You want a punch in the face?!♤

"Aiden we swear, were just joking"

Whatever, keep your jokes to yourself♤

"Mean :("

Krayson - the smartest guy in school, Aiden - the sportsman of the school.
Their talents make it uneven rivalry but that doesn't bother them. Like at all.

Did we mention that they were neighbors as well? Their moms wanted to show off their sons so much that they decided to live right next to each other.

So every morning Aiden tried avoiding Krayson, which led to him coming late to school. After some, not working at all, lectures teachers gave up and just let him be. Which meant he could just sleep through the lessons.

Krayson however came to school the earliest he could. He even did some morning yoga to help him keep calm and cool for whenever he gets to face Aiden's everyday insults.

That morning wasn't any exception. Aiden smash opened the door. The teacher pretended to not notice anything, like always. However Krayson couldn't help but be annoyed by his behavior.

Half a class later he felt something bump into the back of his head and fly onto his desk. He took a look at the item and then stood up.

-Really?! A piece of crumbled paper?-he looked back at Aiden, who pretended to be asleep. -Very mature.

-Krayson! - the teacher Mrs. Poppy shouted. He slowly looked back at the woman. -You're interrupting my class mister! To the office you go!

-But Mrs.-

-No buts, or you will get detention as well.

-As you say Mrs.,- Krayson muttered picking up his bag and slowly walking to the door. He looked back to see Aiden laughing together with Jaxon, his best friend, whose also a total jerk.

-Loser!☆

Jaxon, Aiden's best friend, both met in sports class. Kind off a player, in sports and on girls. Though you wouldn't call him a heartbreaker he was still popular. There's no way you won't see him from a far, his clothes always stand out, also his use of language.

Krayson sighed and walked out of the class.

-That's so unfair! - he spoke to no one at all since lessons haven't ended yet. The guy pulled out his phone to text, Elliot.

Elliot, the bestest boy and Krayson's best friend. He loves to tease Krayson about his crushes, though his own love life didn't work out, so now he acts independent. Otherwise Elliot is super nice, especially to his best friend. Just don't do anything to Krayson or he might as well burn you alive.

Pulling out his phone he started typing:
"ELLIOT! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT"♡

"Dude, I'm in a lesson...though you aren't. What happened??? Skipping class isn't your thing!"♧

"Wanna guess?"♡

"You know I hate doing that"♧

"Aiden got me in trouble. AGAIN"♡

"At this point it seems like he has a big ass crush on you ;)"♧

"ELLIOT, CMON MAN"♡

"Sorry sorry. So where you now?"♧

"Heading to the principal's"♡

"Good luck man. GTG the teachers seems suspicious. Ttyl :p"♧

"Elliot?"♡
"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME"♡
...

Krayson typed furiously, not looking up for a second. That was a mistake. Though he didn't realize until he bumped into what seemed like a wall. He fell back almost hitting his head into the wall.

-HEY! Watch it!- someone yelled at him.

-..shit.

Krayson recognized the voice. He dared to look up, another mistake. Angry Aiden was staring back at him, muttering some curses under his nose.

-You blind?! Oh I forgot you still don't have your prescription glasses, Krayson,- he rolled the r. Why was that ho- NO, no it wasn't.

-And you forgot I don't need glasses,-Krayson spoke lowly.

-You said something? - Aiden asked as if it was a challenge.

-No, you shitheaded bastard.

-That's it!

Suddenly Krayson was pulled up by his collar. Air slowly leaving his lungs. Bumping into Aiden was bad, worse was taunting him. Krayson knew he didn't have the strength to fight the guy but he still took his chance.

That chance might cost his life. But not this time.

-Aiden, please,- though gasps Krayson spoke out.

...

Krayson crashed onto the ground, trying to sooth his hurting neck and get a grasp of air. As he looked up, Aiden had already ran off.

-What just happened...?