1. When you wake them early~

CHARLIE

She would wake up slowly and also be a little frightened first, then realise it's you. She would get up but be a little tired all morning long. And maybe also a little annoyed. But she wouldn't tell you to not hurt your feelings. She'd never. Later the day, she'd tell you to let her sleep a little longer next time.

VEGGIE

She would be SUPER tired and fucked up the whole day long and everyone would have to leave her alone . But she wouldn't be very angry at you. She just can't, no matter what you do. But of course she'd tell you to let her sleep longer in a friendly way. Also she'd know you wouldn't wake her up to annoy her.

ANGEL DUST

He would wake up for a short time maybe, mumble something like „ugh, lemme sleep" then turn around and fall asleep again. You could do literally EVERYTHING but he wouldn't get up before he'd want to him self.

ALASTOR:

He would wake up and open his eyes very quickly, of course with this big, creepy grin . Maybe it would even scare you a bit.. Then he'd say "Good morning, my dear!" , give you a cheek  kiss and get up, humming a melody. Not even a little bit tired.

HUSK

He'd probably not wake up at the first try. You'd have to try to wake him many times until he'd really wake up. Once he realised you he'd start screaming at you: "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WAKE ME??!" But you'd be used to it because he's fucked up about nearly everything, the lil grumpy cat. But he'd of course forgive you once you apologised with a snuggle.

NIFFTY
(I try to write Niffty as good as I can bcs she's kinda a kid..)

She'd wake up quickly and slap you in the face. Not on purpose of course, it would be a reflex. Once she'd realise it's only you, she'd apologise very often and get you a cooling pad. Later the day she would laugh about it and say that you better not wake her again.

So now that's it I guess. If you want me to add any characters or have any wishes for the next chapter, please let me know^^
Byee<3