not the reason I'm thinking of love.

I wrote this to the nair apology song. 

“Don't act like I don't see you kissing that dude!” Drew said, seeming defensive over jake. His eyes were wide from anger while the guy's eyes were wide with fear.

“Damnnnnnnn!” The group of guys chanted in sync with a little laugh. 

Before Jake knew it he was driving out of the way hearing a loud bang when he looked up while quickly in the corner of the stall seeing the short purple haired boy being pinned by his neck to the wall.

Jake couldn't describe the rage that boiled into his blood when he saw these he stood there frozen along with the other guys.

“You stupid asshole! You promised me you would never tell anyone you stupid fuck!” The boy yelled while Drew was turning purple. 

“Get off of him!” Jake yelled terrified on the inside but on the outside he had his fists balled and made it apper as if he was going to beat this kid's ass. The kid dropped Drew to the ground, Jake running over to him sitting next to him while holding his head up.

“Are you ok?” Jake said before being thrown off. That's when he saw The kid with a phone in his hand.

Hey guys l-look at this photo i got of d-” HE was cut off by Drew attacking from behind. And slamming his face into the ground.

“Show that photo to anyone and i show everyone everything..” Drew said with a good grip on this kid's hair.

Instead of freezing this time Jake ripped Drew off of the kid and held back no matter how hard he fought.

“Calm the fuck down!” Jake yelled to the both of them. 

“You. up.” he said to the kid on the ground which made him sit up. Jake set down dre but kept a grip on his arm.

“What the fuck were you thinking drew outed him to your friends?” Jake said to draw which took drew back and he looked at Jake confused.

“But- he called you a-” Jake cut off.

“Not a fucking good reson to out anybody.'' Jake said pushing drew him lightly into a wall.

“Why did you think it was a good idea to put him back? Why did you call me a fag when your se clearly one yourself?” Jake said sternly to the kid on the ground whose nose was bleeding.

“He fucking outed-” Jake cut him off’

“Not a good fucking reason. Go clean your pathetic ass up.”

He grabbed him and took him to the sink lightly and threw some tissues in his face. 

That's when the group of boys dipped out of the bathroom with a nice fight recording. Whispering on the way out to a different bathroom.

The kid cleaned himself up and hurley ran out. Jake sighed and sat down looking at Drew who had tears dripping from his face. Jake's heart dropped. He quickly sat on the floor next to him, drew quickly, covered his face and turned away.

“You have some pretty bad hand marks on your neck..”

“Im fuckin sorry okay?” He shouted.

“Apologize to him, not me.” Jake said to drew. 

“But let's not think about that right now.” Jake said.

“The bells are about to ring and go find your girlfriend. I know it's her laugh and the way she dresses. I can tell you like my sister… she's the reason you think of love right?” Drew said laughing and ruffling Jake's hair. Jake still saw the tears that were being held back as he left when the bell rang. 

Jake sighed following after him they had choir together so he started walking beside him.

“Ask your sister for my number. I wanna talk to you tonight ok." Jake said he had ignored him.

Jake thought to himself.

“It's not her laugh or the way dress she's not the reason I'm thinking of love…”