Derren

He was my first boyfriend. He wasn't the best, though. We were dating, for I think it was 2 months. In that time, he didn't bother with me at all. He was mostly around this girl called Jasmine. Once, he and him were talking one break time (I think it was the day we got together). Jasmine was there trying to take him away from me, being all jealous. At the time, I was really affended by this and argued with her. The day I dumped him (that's right): it was a normal day in year 6, and we were lining up in the tunnel, and him and Jasmine were standing right next to each other and she straight out said " you know he's cheating on you right" and I said "yeah, I know" and dumped him right there and then. Background story: The day before, I was walking home, and I saw him laughing and gigging with Jasmine while they were riding their bikes, and I was wondering if he was cheating or not. I guess I was right.

About 3 weeks later, he was walking past me, saying that we were 3rd cousins. Now, when we walk past each, we always say hi.
1-2 months later, I was eating dinner (in school), and he said that him and Jasmine were dating. To be honest, I was kinda happy for them. They belonged together.
A year later, year 7, derren told me they broke up. To be honest, I didn't really care. Now he has a new girlfriend (a real player), and she's called Demi, and she's a ginger. Edit: she dyed her hair brown.