It Started With An Accident

It's been around 2 months since Getou had drunkenly come home with a man, inadvertently coming out to Gojo, who has been struggling with the realization ever since.
He wouldn't say he is homophobic but, he hates how Getou is always having men come over or how the walls are too thin to dampen the moans that come from the next room over. He wouldn't say it makes him outrightly angry that his friend is gay, more like there is some underlying uneasy feeling Gojo chalks up to implicit intolerance.

                                           ——————

One day Gojo comes back home with leftover food from a company dinner. His eyes had been hungrier than his stomach and he'd accidentally ordered too much, deciding to offer the rest to Suguru, who had been holed up in his room all day studying for his midterms on his day off
Upon reaching said man's door, he finds the room to be silent. He assumes Getou must have his headphones on, rendering a knock on the door pointless. He opens it up and before he can even get a word out he has already dropped the food he was holding.

Getou is laid back on his pillows with his knees spread open and in the air. There is a large vibrating dildo stuffed inside of him as a filthy amount of what looks like lube leaks out of him into the bed below. His cock is enveloped in a blue cock ring, preventing his orgasm as evidenced by the stream of pre-come leaking onto his stomach and how painful his boner looks. Moving up to his chest, there are clips connected by a chain on his bright red nipples. His hands are looking for purchase in the sheets under him to little avail. There is a ball gag in his mouth, spit leaking down the sides of his face, which would explain the lack of noise.

They only stare at each other, eyes equally widened in surprise.

All Gojo can do is turn to make an escape, yelling a single word of "Food!" as the door is closed behind him. He scurries to his own room, closing the door behind himself, all while hoping Getou isn't in any shape to chase him.

He leans against his door and, though he desperately tries, he can't get the image of his friend out of his head. The dark-haired man looked utterly lost in pleasure- drool spilling from his lips, dark pupils, heavy breathing, a body and face tinged with a deep red.
Is that what Getou looks like when his partners fuck him? How long did he keep himself like that? He'd been in his room all day after all. Could he give that to Getou?With each question that swirls in Gojo's mind, the images get more vivid and vulgar. He can feel his own cock growing in his pants, desperate for attention but more so to be buried deep in his friend's soft, wet heat. He idly brings a hand to rub small circles on himself.

Eventually the floor becomes uncomfortable and he moves to lay on his bed. With his horniness growing by the second, he decides to try porn to get his mind off the lewd images of his friend. He sticks in headphones and curiously clicks to a video of 2 men, reasoning to himself that he needs to know if his turn on was just men in general, or one man in specific.
He watches on as the blonde man kisses up and down the red-headed man's throat and how the red head moans in response. It's not doing anything for him.

His mind easily falls back into his ponderings of how he could use those same techniques he's watching to please Getou- pinch his nipples, pull at the root of his hair, grind down on his already hard crotch- all to elicit the sounds Gojo can frequently hear through their shared wall.
He pushes down the hem of his pants to expose himself, quickly getting to work jerking himself off and spreading around his already plentiful amount of precome.

Over the edge of his phone screen, a figure standing in the doorway catches his attention. He immediately drops his phone and flings a blanket over his exposed body. It's Getou standing there in nothing but grey sweatpants. With this, it's not hard to see how his cock is still hard and straining against the fabric.
Gojo manages to pull both of his eyes up from the sight to meet Getou's and to pull his headphones out of his ear.