Leo 1

For @gummygloria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian told me that Leo left his diary... and that I should bring it to him.

I was walking in town with the most casual attire possible.

Hehe, it feels nice to be in town again. The last time I was here was when I snuck out with Nico.

...huh? Is that... Leo?

The figure that is believed to be Leo just exited from a flower shop.

"Leo!" I called out not too loudly, trying not to attract much attention.

He reacts to my voice and turns around.

It was Leo!...and he's in casual clothes... he looks so different...

((More hot XD))

"Gloria? What are you doing here?" Leo walks up to me with a bouqet of flowers in his hand.

"Um, actually-" Leo suddenly cuts me off and grabs my hand.

"We shouldn't be talking here Gloria." Leo starts to drag me off to some alleyway.

He looks from side to side to make sure no one was following us. Then, he turns back to me.

"So, why did you come to find me?" He asks.

"Um, you forgot this." I handed him his diary.

"Oh, thanks." He smiles and takes the diary away.

I stared down to the flowers in his hand.

They're the same flowers as the one in the postcard...

"Leo, is this your's?" I took out the postcard that I found inside the book the other day.

"Huh? Where did you find that?" His eyes widen in surprise.

"I was looking at a book and it just happened to fall out of it."

"...yep. It's mine." He smiles again and takes the postcard too.

"..." It was kind of silent for a while, making it a bit awkward.

"Hey, Gloria." Leo breaks the silence by calling my name.

"Huh? What is it?" I reply.

"Why did you come here?" He looks at me with his smiling face.

"Didn't you ask that already? I came here to give you your diary." I chuckle at his question.

"Is that the only reason?" His smile slowly turns into a smirk.

"Of course thats the only reason-..." I stopped mid-way in my sentence.

Actually, I think he's right. Its probably because...

"I...I want to know more about you, Leo." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

"You really are honest Gloria." He starts to chuckle, his chuckle turning into a full-on laugh.

"I-It wasn't suppose to be funny..." I blushed.

All of a sudden, Leo stopped laughing and raised his head to reach out towards me.

"What are you-!" Leo seals my mouth shut with his mouth.

I couldn't move, until I felt Leo's tongue slip in.

"LEO!!!" I was finally able to push him away.

I looked at him with shocked eyes while he just looked at me with that signature smirk of his.

"I thought you said you wanted to get to know me better?" He tilts his head and takes a step forward.

"I didn't mean it like that! Why did you even do that in the first place?!" I yell, my voice rising without even me realising.

"Well, I like girls a lot. I might even do it again. This is why you shouldn't trust me Princess."

"...but... I want to be able to trust you Leo." I say, while gripping the hem of my skirt.

His eyes widened. He was staring at me for a while before he opened his mouth again.

"I'm not as kind as you think I am." His face turned serious.

"If you truly weren't kind, then you wouldn't have given me a heads-up to not trust you!"

"Leo... I like you. But it feels as if you don't want me to get close to you." I could feel tears forming.

"You don't like me. You're just infatuated." He's not even making eye contact with me now.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I am infatuated. But has infatuation ever hurt this much?" The tears are threatening to fall now.

I can't cry... not now...

A tear fell down my cheek.

Too late...

"Gloria..." Leo reaches towards out me, trying to wipe my tear.

Reflexively, I slapped his hand away. I turned and started to walk away.

"I can escort you back to the palace." He says from behind me.

"I can go back by myself." I started to walk faster, trying to get away from him quickly as possible.

I can't let Leo see me like this...

The tears are flowing uncontrollably now, my hands constantly wiping them away.